Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Konvokesyen UTM ke-39

Ok finally posting up abt my convocation! =)

Last last Thursday night, I went back to Penang and on Friday attended Janice's convo..too bad I termissed Lin's but we did send flowers to her! Glad she liked it!~ Managed to go to Aileen's also and had dinner at the FattyLoh western food which is yummy!~ =) =)

Saturday had lunch with HPCs and then we drove to Taiping with Grandma, Xiaoyi, and parents..to make the story short..I didn't get to sleep for 40 hours!!!!!

Me and Dad took turns to drive to KL (obviously I drove more..cos Dad is aging d..hahaha..maka his daya ketahanan to hold the steering wheel and step on the accelerator is no good d...but Ahma and xiaoyi complained that my driving skills is 'unstable'..means I veer off the course easily)...Upon reaching KL, we stayed a few hours, then at 3am we proceeded to drive to Johor!...after convo, snapped some pictures then left Johor d..went Melaka to eat my chendol (which I got the us lost for 2 hours looking for Jonker st.)..reached Taiping on Sunday night. blerghhhh 40 hours and many cups of teh and coffee is MEMUDARATKAN..

Okies here are some of the pix...haven't really sorted them yet though..click to enlarge..

ATTENTION: NO photoshop or editing for the pix (save scaling and making them into collages, so kindly ignore them zits and dark circles and puffy eyes and sweaty pix, no thanks to the lack of sleep and sun) =)

From top right:
Mama & Papa...
me in my robe..running late for registration coz I reached that morning itself..
Mom and Dad again..
Mom with Ahma
us parading into the convocation hall..front to back: HC, lili, ahhao...while some are receiving their scrolls on the stage...From top right:
Sunder, Siti Sarah and Mohan
me and ahhao..hehe suitable o not?
fly and his automotive gang (a bit dark the pix)
lili and ahhao
me with dad & mom
presenting my photographer of the day, xiaoyi~ (small aunt)
my ahma
and my handsome Dad (20 yrs ago..now is like antique d)

Poli's pakwe, Ahsim
my friend, geokphang
dear Mahen that purposely came 4 my convo (thanks yea 4 the lilies~)

weichiang that represented my LL hsemates so send a gift =)

soohoe from automotive engineering
my kaki clubbing in johor and penang, zhihong
soohoe & fly

Fly, another automotive engineering graduate
these are the 4 pics that I do not look so sweaty and horrible:
Me & Anndy (we met during the recent petronas programme)
Me & chewchow (my favourite industrial engineer, dak mou? I dont know any1 else there..)

Sampailah pix with coursemates!!
my handsomest indian cosmate, Mohan
my cutest and most adorable cosmate, ginseng
my most lengzai cosmate, ah hao
my most charismatic cosmate, vibrate (the one I entered Spirit of KL with)

the nicest person in aero, jianzai
the most wuliao but athletic guy in aero, hah
my one and only ahli in kelab sisa aero, ziyang
my penangite cosmate that loves japanese, gimkok
The graduates in my family are all from UTM (all are my cousins)li'l cousin...li'l cousin again..(apparently he inherited the narcissism chromosome in the family)Some pix of the flowers

TO BE CONTINUED... (have to post up or else I never will) =)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remembered when you text me at 530 that morning.. I was like.. huh??? :p

Anyway, what zits & panda eyes? Must be your imagination la.

Thanks for sharing the photos. Everyone's really proud of you, babe. ;)

happyashley said...

I mean a lot of flowers la.. abothen! haven't seen you online lately.. $%%^&*

damn.. i oso have to tumpang help you censor information here.. apalah.. u should change ur blog address

zewt said...

you've just sealed your route to the modern slavery world... haha! congrats.

by the way... there are ppl using the keyword "h c tan is an accountant" and they reach my blog.

narrowband said...

Whee congrats! How come u tak pakai blazer wan :p Got go studio ambik gambar portrait anot?

Anonymous said...

I still like the las few of the not look like you pics
LOL
So cute
I guess convo is memorable
Now let me dream back of my days when I wore a robe
:P

Anonymous said...

hey, you know cheesoon so dont say you dont know anyone else..but please dont compare me with him, haha..by the way, your "favourite" word sounds to me like i'm a pet..

H.C. Tan said...

jem: thanks so much girl! =)

heng: haha must thank the HPCs for contributing le..otherwise my tangan very kosong that day d..yeap yeap..so dont mention paolo o zakaria o wadever wadever o all the scandals ok!~ haha (oops i just did)

zewt: thanks..officially sold my soul to the work devil..u mean HC Tan is an accountant? *me bler

narrowband: haha i din notice i din wear blazer till u mentioned..biaokin la..yep we went to take studio pix..but i noe i looked like crap in them (i havent seen, according to mom)

zI: haha cute lei my cousins..

chewchow: oh yahor..cheesoon..anyway..wat is my fav word wor?

Anonymous said...

"my favourite industrial engineer" sounds to me like i'm a pet..but i should thank god you still know that i'm an IE, haha

H.C. Tan said...

chewchow: ohhh..hey u lucky kay can be called my fav IE.. =P

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!