Friday, August 10, 2007

Keletihan

Feeling so burned out...don't even have time to memupuk kasih sayang with my notebook. I've just opened it like, 3 times for 20minutes out of my 6days' ownership. -_-"

Wed nite I had to fill in my convocation forms after watching Transformers, so slept abt 2am..Then ytd whole day working my ass off...Left office at 6.30pm like that to go to gym..Currently I have 2 davoted yoga students a.k.a my colleagues so since I promised them to practice it together ytd, so I stayed till abt 9pm at the gym. Rush to dinner, reached home, bathed then belah off to find Joanne d. Last night I went Zouk for Ghetto Heaven with Joanne and some others. Blerggghhhh.. tried this Bacardi Apple Rum, then had some Tequila shots, and some Black Label. Had to call in for half day leave today...

Haihs now I know I can't club from Sunday-Thursday. So tired when I got home abt 4am..and last night I was a party pooper anyway...I only danced less than an hour, then terus cut d. Sat the whole nite after that. hahaz

Tonight party lagi??..don't think so..letih giler..maybe tomorrow night instead. Today I have cravings for roti naan mozzarella cheese ham at William's..

Happy weekend guys~ =)

p/s: Keninaz, u get a special mention, wishing u a very happy birthday!~(courtesy of zewt) =) =) Have fun celebrating at Poppy's this weekend

*addendum..fine..KENNINAZ (spelt with double 'n' thim =))

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that roti naan sounds damn yum!

Anonymous said...

I bet that tube of ice-cream & spending Fri night vegetating in front of the TV did work wonders. ;)

You don't even have to ask why I am awake now. :((

zewt said...

special mention konon... ! haha!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the kind wish. oh and btw, we didn't celebrate this week. next week, perhaps?

yes, partying 4 days in a row (mambo@velvet on wed, ladies' night@poppy on thurs, poppy again on fri and velvet on sat) can be very memudaratkan. so jaga-jaga la ya.

p/s: it's spelled with 2 Ns (kenninaz) :P

p/s/s: nice to have a BM refresher course. danke.

H.C. Tan said...

jan: I had it with Miss Lee..makes it all yummier

jem: the vegetation is very progressive..all the chocolates and icecream can be shown on my physique. lol..dear, rest more!

zewt: eh leh..just bcos u din get a special mention...lol let me noe la ur bday next time k..

keNNinaz: pesal tak pergi celebrate?? wanted to watch the BPL opening fixtures izit? =) i'm banning clubbing d.haha. oh..tats wad i said for my dieting also. nv works. lol. and my spending spree. hmm.