Thursday, August 23, 2007

cis!

Due to my creativity in selecting a blog name @ www.hooiching.blogspot.com, my colleagues have cleverly discovered my blog. Cis!!

So..now I can't cakap buruk abt them d..nor complain abt the lack of Milo..or underpaid/kerja kuli or gossip abt the lengzais or the lack of them (so now, all not lengzais also I have to say lengzai)..(Colleagues, I hope you read this sentence! Haha!)

Convo pix coming up..after I edit, photoshop all the horrible zits and panda eyes!!!! lol. joking..I don't even know how to use photoshop..if can, wanna edit and make the eyes big big, nose sharp sharp, and mouth small small...and of course body slim slim.

K k..back to work..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

...now...you...know...but...is...already...too...late...

Anonymous said...

You can always write a protected post that needs a password. :p

narrowband said...

Sure la, you also didn't practise the basic Hukum-hukum Narrowband.

happyashley said...

hahaha..
faster put up ur pics!
i wanna see

Anonymous said...

be creative....u will find mine too
: P

zewt said...

sometimes, i am glad my company block blogs.

Anonymous said...

neh, you look like cynney :-)
even if my name is not stated, i guess you know who i am, hehe

Anonymous said...

this girl was so shy, when i took photo with her she stood miles away from me and she smiled like i was forcing her to.

H.C. Tan said...

silence stroker:sigh. forget it, im banning u from my blog =P and also from my yoga class! but i can be easily mollified with one or two treats at kiku zakura's...so..sekzhou lah..haha

jem: blogspot can meh?

narrowband: sigh. too late d lor...u lah, when taught me how to blog, didn't turunkan these petuas. so indirectly..it's ur fault im in this predicament. haha~

sweetcheeks: wait ar wait ar..so many things to do at work now..took too many days off..

yui: ei..u got blog ker meh??? must dig it out d..miss u guys!

zewt: haha yea my company don't block blogs..but they discovered my blog at home..so..i tak boleh buat apa-apa

anon: with my sixth sense, I have figured out that u r chewchow..so thanks for the..compliment i guess..

chewchow: hey!! u were the one who stood so far..! that time my make up ady melt, smile till mulut kejang d..what u want lei? haha.

zewt said...

hey... i didnt say fat ladies cant score...

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: dont worry la..just kidding..cos lately i AM on the fat side..so is easily terasa..haha~ happy weekend ya..

Anonymous said...

i didnt stand far, i was even trying to..erm..erm..ok, it's the flower, hehe
your make-up melted? i didnt realize you put M&M on your face..

H.C. Tan said...

anon: haha got meh..dont kesi la..u din realise how i was trying to conceal the zits? good! haha