Thursday, August 16, 2007

Selamat berconvo!!!

I'm not a greedy type kinda person.. =) =)...so sempena my convocation this Sunday...this will be enough... (taken last year-- PTC and SanRong dsb convocation)..



Or this...which I received from a very sweet guy awhile back..
Chan and Loke's birthday flowers..so not mine..

But most of all...I want this:


Hehe. Kengkawan, do come for our convocation for 5SMT--Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical-Aeronautics), Class of 2002-2007 at Dewan Sultan Iskandar this Sunday, 19th August 2007, morning session at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai Johor. =)


Marilah ambil gambar beramai-ramai..and as they always say..
"Orang tak boleh sampai tak apa..janji bunga sampai"..just kidding k..


Will be on leave till next Wed..don't ask me why I took so many days off..saja wanna lepak at home after that..so toodles!~ going back Penang today..yay yay...Today it's Lin's convo..tomorrow will be attending Janice's.I will be taking Konsortium..Dad was adamant that I only take Konsortium after the tragedy involving the caplang bus..condolences to those who are bereaving..


back to work..oh this is the pic i took when I went to PERNIM last last week..he looks miserable but he smiles most of the time, just that not in this picture..Those in Pg..jom lepak! =)

7 comments:

zewt said...

wah... u finally reveal yourself?

Anonymous said...

I've enclosed an ang-pow for you in my email. :p

Have lotz of fun, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! YOu are back??? You look great now lar!

narrowband said...

Y u take wait until after ur actual own convo oni post up new pics :p

Stir up the hype first hior :p

*waits excitedly*

热冰山 said...

"Orang tak boleh sampai tak apa..janji bunga sampai"....

ptc dah bagi tau u cakap begini...jadi u punya housemate tak ada org pi,hanya bunga sampai saja...hahha

suka tak bunga (atau bear bear??) yg kami bagi???

buyong said...

ahh..convocation...not so much fun for me..neway the budget for ur big fat convo dinner is still there..let me know when u want it k..huhuhuhu

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: u mean reveal, as in tunjukkan belang or show a face of myself? haha

jem: Thanks =)

charng: waiting for u to come kl la dear..no i am on the brink of obesity!

david: gimmick my dear, gimmick! haha

sanrong: haha yes thanks for the bearbear!!!

buyong: bestnyer ada orang nak belanja big fat dinner..i sekarang pun big fat pe..hehe