Wednesday, August 15, 2007

pekchek

I am in a positively miserable mood at the moment. as optimistic and jovial that I try to be at times..(and I even try to encourage my friend to think positively when she is down!) but...berrrreeeehhhhh hehhhhhh heeehhhhhhhhh. very pekchek. And it's 9pm!!! and I am still in the office!!!! gah.

It all started this morning when I asked my admin asst for the 10th time that our pantry ran out of Milo since 2 weeks ago...she always told me the same thing, "Dont worry, I'll tell the manager..."
Today I harassed her again, then she told me that the manager says no Milo..due to budget control..

I went totally berserk and went "What??? The company is depriving us of human basic necessities!!! What kind of budget control is this...no Milo means I can't mix it with nescafe, no nescafe means no caffeine, no caffeine means no productivity, low productivity means...yada yada yada"

I complained to several colleagues and they asked me to bring personally lo. As in, buy my own Milo..I already provide my own tidbits, soya bean milk, milk d..takkan Milo also..??? I told them that I am an underpaid freshie..takkan Milo also kena beli sendiri?? If my salary is 4-5k like them..then no prob rite???

Then..along the day..got lah perkara-perkara yang mempekchekkan berlaku. at that time, my "vein was totally crooked". I glared and jeling till my eyeballs wanna pop out at anyone who crossed my path, and snapped at any innocent beings that tried to give me a "smart joke/reply". Somebody even said my face is like Justice Pao. gahhh..

and the most irritating part was this guy, D, who has been harassing me for the past week. He absolutely calls me few times a day, sends me texts asking me for dinner. He is those "sei chin nan ta" type..Why do I say so?? If dinner kenot, never mind..what abt supper??? if supper kenot, nvm...what abt movie??? kenot ar...what abt tmr go gym together?? cant...what???lusa u r going to play badminton with ur colleagues?? can I join??? NO!No!no! no I wont be free today, tmr or lusa or whatever during weekdays, and mostly on weekend as well. He seems nice and all, and even drives an Altezza but............arghh! I don't have any topics to talk with him. He keeps asking me the same question over and over again. I think he has asked me 4 times what I studied in Uni. Aeronautical Engineering, dammit! "ohhhhh so you doing ur internship now or sth??" Like, no...I've finished my studies and my convo is this weekend, so Im working for real d..wahlao.Everytime he asks me that on the fon, I feel like pulling out my hair. In fact I'm having headache at the moment. I think he is reali reali lonely lo. Cos he harasses Joanne as well. Arrrggggggggghhhh!

After that text just now to ask me go for movie, my killing intent was super super super high. You know those inner Sakura look that beats up Naruto all the time, or when someone says Sakura is not pretty? ahhhhh those types..

but now ok d la. I finally won my fight with my manager..she promises to buy Milo tmr..=) =)

p/s: gotta finish my work cos will be on leave Friday ma. Try to help my head of dept as much as I can..he's not those cinkak bosses that you usually see..but our big boss and deputy big boss are...

4 comments:

zewt said...

have to work till 9pm and no milo due to budget control... hahahha... modern slavery at its best!

by the way, can i join your weekly badminton too? kakakakakakaka!

Anonymous said...

Happy Graduation!!!
Not once did we ever doubt you'd make it.
Way to go, girl!!!

Btw, congratulations in winning the Milo fight! ;)

热冰山 said...

my company oso no milo ma, biscuit pun tak ada....lagi cham

H.C. Tan said...

zewt:haha come for the badminton lo!~

jem: Thanks girl!~

sanrong: haha but ur company is near so so so many kopitiams@!