Monday, August 13, 2007

hermit

Sempena my kepokaian, I celebrated it by spending Friday night and Saturday vegetating at home =)

Friday night I did go to William's for the roti naan..then I fostered love and understanding between little notebook and I. I even managed to watch the last episode of wahlahtoi's 9.30pm cantonese drama acted by Ma Chun Wai..(which has crappy ending..there were 4 times they fast forwarded the time in 10 mins...in total 9 years later)..Then I set up at task for the weekend, which is to clear the long uneaten frozen food in the refrigerator. That night, I started with the roasted beef kebabs, and Snickers ice cream. Unfortunately, I have been possessed by a cup noodle ghost, so that night at 2am I had 1 Maggi Hot Cup, Curry Flavor. Oh, I watched The Law of Ueki, an old anime which is pretty good...which reminds me of Hunter x Hunter..I want to watch Eyeshield 21..but I do not know of a website which I can d/l the series..so I just basically vegetated with my lappie till 4am watching anime..

Saturday woke up early (like, 11am) Haha. Started my mission. I took out the Kari Kiam Hu (salted fish curry with vege) that I kept for almost 2 mths d..ate that, took 3 mini-chicken pies and chocolates again..with an apple. After guling guling on the bed with anime till 4pm, had meatball miso-soup with eggs which I created. Hoho. Kenyang giler tak boleh bergerak. Went to my aunt's restaurant to tolong..tolong tengok. Hehe. In between serving the customers and walking into the kitchen, I took pieces of fried chicken n assam prawns. Then wanted to go Kajang for satay..but after having this XXL portion of assam laksa at 10PM..too full to eat anything else..so will go for Kajang satay another time lah...that nite..for the 1st time in like, 2months++ I've been in KL, I actually kuai kuai stayed home. Even my aunt was surprised =) Spoke to Fred on the fon, and then watched the opening match for Liv-Aston Villa. I have a feeling Torres will be my favourite player in Liverpool soon..besides Gerrard (no prizes for guessing why haha). The match started very..well slowly..probably haven't gained momentum yet both of the teams, but Kuyt played very well..and we won 2-1~ (although one's an OG, but a goal nonetheless)..and the hero nv fail to deliver when needed!~ =) (Gerrard..cos a few of my friends let 1/2 ball ma..so somehow we needed an extra goal from Liv)..

Ohh I was saying abt my mission..miraculously, my elastic tummy managed to make way for some extra ice cream while watching the match. Hohoho. u noe the Mini Cornetto thing? yeaaahhh..anyway the maggi cup ghost attacked again,also at 2am sharp. This time I had Maggi Hot Cup, Tomyam flavored. But it was a Saturday well spent..I can see it on my tummy..

Sunday I woke up and went lunch with Yong, a nice guy I met few mths ago since he just lives nearby...He said that the pork noodles in OUG is sooooo good and that the teh see is smooth as silk. Aiya. so-so only lar =) I had pan noodles and also some fried cempedak. Then we went Jalan Pudu to have egg pudding which is supposedly so popular..also to me..so so only..too sweet..but the black soup+egg tongshui is not bad..I get to bask in the glory of being stuck in the ever-present KL traffic jam. Then I went to 1-Utama with Lin to do some shopping (no I tarak $$$, i swear!! but I watched accompanied her shop..Then we ate the Sausage Cheese Dip thingy at Pizza Hut. never have Pizza Hut at 1U~ service, no good..nobody follow up our orders/clear the dishes..soup is even more diluted than the air longkang..-_-" but damn kenyang la. Went back home..also miraculously (again!) I had chocs and rootbeer float..watched the MU match..aiyaya..MU 0-0 Reading??? with Reading having only 10 men? wat a good start..keep it up yea MU (Joe and Miss Pang..don't be sad..better luck next time aite?? oh and also zewt haha.)..ahhhh..then last nite I couldn't sleep due to the incense burning from downstairs I think..last nite is the night the gates of hell open for the 7th lunar month..kept sneezing. and...at 2am again, I had cup noodles..this time is Super brand..also tomyum flavor.

and today I kandas terhadap the temptations of nasi lemak 4 breakfast. ughhhh! Hungry Ghost festival jek..takkan me also turned into a hungry ghost?? I absolutely made up for my past week's contraint on carbs, fats, santan during the weekend..sigh. overdosed.

Paging for Miss Pang: sui eh, coming down to watch World Championships o not?? let's go stalk Bao Chun Lai this time..haha I go for Caiyun-Fu Haifeng

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was enjoying the bahasa campur (has anyone told you that it is one of the elements that make your blog most fun to read? ^.^) of the post this time round, until i read the last bit.*grrrrr*

like i said for newly promoted clubs (who generally did very well in their first matches, mind you), it's only the FIRST match. there's 37 more to come!

YES, an own goal IS a goal nonetheless, but let's sit back and wait for the end of this season to see how many "own goals" you'll need (and get). Hope they'll help Liverpool achieve their targets! =)

Who's Caiyun? :P

Irked T said...

heck...u can eat a lot man! it's takdir again ah? U r getting bulemic...hope ur bapa won't bersuara again after few months nvr see u haha~ jk

Anonymous said...

LOL...

Looks like this is gonna be a fun EPL season here.. between MU & Liverpool supporters aka Zewt & you. :p

Anonymous said...

i wanna go! But i need tix...
Peiru says tix sold out
i so desperately wanna go
malaysia boleh!

pokeycatsg said...

so nice.. can eat so much. :) i also want to enjoy life like u
:(

Anonymous said...

Now I think I know why you are showing the hand only
LOL
I used to do that also many years ago, worryfree also that time
:P

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: hey!!! caiyun where got like faggot?? and pls..liv is good la..wad lucky..

kenninaz: based on my expertise, I drew a conclusion that u r a MU fan -_-" hahaha

tristan: haha its binging! my bapa no eye see d..

jem: zewt is just jeles that liv is better..haha

ptc: bao sai ngo san xiong la..ok pass to ahkee ur tickets today..take more pix k of my fuhaifeng!!

nkw: no..is kenot eat..but i cant tahan..haha

zI: on the brink of obesity d..!~ haha