Friday, August 24, 2007

Convo pix

Eermmmm...lots of things to catch up on at work..so no time to select nice pix of my convo hehe~ so here la a few..not of me..but my li'l cousin..



(I am refraining from bercakap buruk abt my colleagues, the guy, the wrong guy or any other guy for that matter. sigh!!)

p/s: I received my balasan for laughing at MU's lacklustre performance in the past few matches..I heard that Gerrard is injured in the radio this morning?? So, for that...little red devil
bwahahaha...evil me..

happy weekend lah!!~

8 comments:

happyashley said...

wah.. banyak ni!

narrowband said...

I summore ingat dapat tengok ur convo pics... Me wan tengok!

Anonymous said...

OI! don't kutuk MU k? we slack real bad thsi time. who needs stevie G when u have TORRES?! hehe

Anonymous said...

thanks to your not-so-famous-that's-why-not-much-people-read blog, i can still comment anonymously..but you had already mentioned my name so what's the point? your cousin is cute (you are not)

Anonymous said...

because you are pretty (with me by your side on the picture, hehe)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you certainly look so much younger in your convo suit
I wonder I looked that young when I had my convo
Must look back at those pics

Anonymous said...

i dun understand the motive of the 2nd pic "bwahahaha...evil me.."..is it suppose to be insulting to MU fan (im not MU fan)..blur lah tan..cuba ko explain sikit

H.C. Tan said...

heng: u mean banyak pictures?

dave: haha on the way my fren, on the way..

jan: MU shud take my kutukan as constructive motivation! hahah~ yea OMG torres is like so, well, cute.haha.

chewchow: thanks for putting down my blog! cis..! ok ok will post up ur pix taken during convo soon

zI: that's my cousin la,dumdum =P lol

buyong: nola, just wanna caci MU cos Gerrard injured kan?..but not related wan haha