Monday, September 03, 2007

Fireworks...

Happy belated Merdeka Day 2 everyone...

I went to watch the fireworks display at Putrajaya with David, for the Merdeka countdown..the well prepared David advised to go early..so we bertolaked at abt 7.30pm..at 1st it was really congested at the Puchong IOI Mall area there, we went, "Phew, luckily we came out early" (the fireworks display is supposed to start at midnight)..mana tau..8.40pm lidat we have already reached Putrajaya..we stopped twice at "strategic spots" before stopping at our 3rd location in Cyberjaya where we have our scenic view, where we saw the spectrum of colours blast a.k.a the fireworks across the big lake.

The pictures are courtesy of David, I didn't take any of the fireworks pictures, I was just in charge of taking video of it..and I took pictures of humans and inanimate objects only..so the credit goes to him =) *haha. if you complain that the pictures of fireworks are no good...find him as well..*lol

you can read more from here...(basically of the same pictures) but my post has exclusive pictures of..him!..and me!!(joking la) although I have noticed that I looked like a balloon lately. (Thus declaring myself as on diet again, as of today) *lol

jeng jeng..pix..

the tripod that took the pix of the fireworks
My favourite photographer of the night


Lovely pic of the PICC building with the ferris wheel

we sat with these people along the pavementall the family crowd that came with the cucu cicit, sanak saudara, ahkong ahma
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5

#6
#7

#8
#9
#10
#11#12
#13
#14 - My favouritestCamwhoring..i mean, looking at the fireworks

it's good to do these kinda activities..beats being caught in the jam in KL Dataran Merdeka or getting tipsy in the club.. lately slowing down on partying d..old liao..last but not least...
The typical Malaysians with the highest order kesedaran sivik...i mean..lack of it..

HAPPY 50th birthday!!

P/s: This 50th celebration marks the 50th year of our independence..but I don't really feel the spirit. As like this fireworks display..everyone was just there for the fireworks (including us!), not to celebrate independence. And whose fault is it that we became this way?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, David. :D

I like the pix of you two looking at the fireworks.. shows 2 friends having a good time. ;)

narrowband said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
narrowband said...

Eh I thought the fireworks were over the other side, behind you, across the lake?!!?!?!?! =P

Oh you put up some smoky pics as well. I should actually link you up so readers can see how smoky it was.

Anonymous said...

WOW MY fav is your fav too!! so colourful!!!!!!! pretty, me gusta =D

buyong said...

ohh fireworks...we had fireworks too in bintulu..but not as good as in putrajaya lah..but then again....wutever...stuck here d so might as well appreciate the most out of it


uhuhuh..this david is the very the leng..ahahahaha

p/s: was wondering when can i see d collage that u made in ur blog..huhuhu

EISSEJ said...

wahhhh.. so nice the pics.. I like the one you like too! haha..
thanks for your msg.. CONGRATSSSSSS to your convo too!
Kita sama sama ber-graduate.
Me having tests now cos I'm doing my masters. Cari pasal la me. Dun wanna work yet! :P

But ehhem ehhem.. nampaknya banyak interesting cerita going on there. Dun worry, I shall keep myself updated with your blog. hehehehe..

H.C. Tan said...

jem: haha pls refer to David's comment..we were actually just posing..the fireworks were at the other direction. haha~ (david made me pose wan..i really didn't want to!!!)..

n/band@ david: yalo..the fireworks very nice but stupid smoke la..haha..okayy okayyy so I made u pose in THAT picture..eh u look very lengzai in it wad..lol

jan: gusta, jz like u. haha.

buyong: ok ok..i will haha. soon. the collage eh.. david ah..i think he is still single..u interested?

jessie: miss u a lot babe..wah taking masters..but good also la..for knowledge..just make sure u come back to msia kays..hehe

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. I went there too but it's too far away, wrong spot totally. Can only see bayang2 of the fireworks!!! Go to my blog to see the pictures.

The traffic jam was terrible!

pokeycatsg said...

nice pics. :)

H.C. Tan said...

neo: uh-huh saw ur pics d..erm..next time (if there is any) u can try other spots.haha

nkw: thanks =)