Thursday, September 13, 2007

how I spent my 23rd 21st Birthday

Sorry..had training..busy with work..many things happened =) =) some good, some not good, but mostly is good. hehehe.

Mau mula my cerita from where.. ya..birthday..didn't celebrate in style la..just normal normal, makan with friends..birthday cakes..

But very terharu cos received texts, phone calls from friends who remembered..thanks to all~

Mula-mula on Thursday afternoon received an early surprise from D (nehh, the one who harassed me a lot thru phone wan arrr) who sent a bouquet of flowers to my office. Hehe. Surprised..and sweet!~ Really didn't expect it..but how also..a girl will always be a girl..somehow also will damn happy if get roses. haha although my fav flowers are orchids..but roses more romantic I guess..1 dozen is good..the more the better..the heavier the better..haha~ so D is in my good books again d..

cantik rite?damn chan rite me? but nvm..lolcake no 1: carrot cheese cake, courtesy of HP Lin, HP Loh and HP LokeCake no 2 : Courtesy of my colleagues, Syahid and Teh (we attended training together )cake no.3: I kinda ordered it myself, Mocha/choco mudpie..duno le..courtesy of kenkorcake no 4: from my ever loyal lovely coursemates, Cmin, JJ, David, KhongWui, Vun, ginseng
Flowers no2 from them..no la..just a pot of plant..got 2 kuntum of flowers there also wan

anyway spent the birthday weekend watching a few movies at the cinema and just spending time with some close friends. supposed pigi Velvet, but not in the mood (scared the tiles on the floor might break if i dance..lately too too too overload)..so went cinema lo. but really enjoyed the whole thursday-sunday activities. =)

type-type-type now I am PMS-ing also lazy type adi..better news to break

***********************************************************************************

Jeng jeng jeng...

some of you may already know it..but I just received the notification yesterday..(Thurs Sept 13th)..so I did excitedly sms, email and MSN some ..hehehe..

BUT I AM GOING ITALY!

yes yes yes! confirmed adi my scholarship...finally!

9months, Perugia. =) should be leaving in Oct..so it means less than a month away...

******************************************************************************

it means that I have to quit my current job. it was a hard decision and took a lot of consideration, but yes i am sooo quitting it. told my manager on wed, she was a bit reluctant to accept my resignation, but she gave me quite a good advice.

yep. that time wednesday the scholarship has not been confirmed yet, but that time too tension liao. kenot tahan..pekchek (due to PMS)..so i just *snapped* and told my manager that I want to quit.

risiko tinggi u know that time..could end up jobless, scholarshipless also. but that time PMS ghost possessed ma..sure won't think so much liao..

tendered my formal resignation letter yesterday. I am required to serve a month's notice, as my contract says. but aiya, now also ketensionan..cos the classes starts in beginning of October..but my letter on 12th Sept..technically gotta serve till 12th Oct..but after cajoling my manager, she says 3 weeks can lor, provided my task handover proceeds smoothly. my MD, the mat salleh is of course not happy..but he is not around now..but will have to face the music next week when he is here also. gahh~

**********************************************************************************
will definitely miss all my colleagues..a lot! maybe not the evil Dr.H..and not the MD Mr.M..

just worked 3 mths here but feel that the bond is quite strong. of course the cubicle next to me is my 5 yr coursemate super genius David, that will entertain my stupidest questions regarding to anything technical (lift, drag,point of gradient, partial differentiation, momentum loss, conservation of mass)..must thank him..he made my 3 months better..at least not so clueless..

haha don't want to describe so much abt my colleagues..rather, future ex-colleagues yet..talk abt it in other post..now must continue my kerja..

so much of work..so little time..

p/s: due to a certain misi I have been MSN-ing since Wed till today (Fri)..I think my mission failed. But still will continue pursuing it...

***********************************************************************************
I dreamt of CFD on onions this morning..freaky..define multiphase domains of an onion???? meshing??? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

************************************************************************************

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When you informed me yesterday, I immediately thanked God for answering our prayers, my friend.

I'm really happy for you. Trust me, you won't regret it.

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

I'm totally lost in the sea of confusion
But congratulations manyak manyak
Now feel like pengsan after consuming so many words in this post

pokeycatsg said...

wah... got scholarship for your
d.

happy birthday to you.

zewt said...

wow! what are u going to study in perugia? a short course? 9 months is short.

H.C. Tan said...

jan: hahah then i can boast to u..i mean, share my experience to u when i come back..but i still wanna go spain like u did!!

jem: yeahhh thanks =)

zI: hahah yea i know im being incoherent..haha

nkw: thanks thanks!

zewt:..ohhh i didnt mention? taking cheap course..language.haha

zewt said...

and you got a scholarship? i want that too!

H.C. Tan said...

haha u can apply for it la at the italian embassy..