Sunday, September 16, 2007

family photos..

Finally the family photos taken in the studio is here. the makeup artist was horrible, so my eyes looked bengkak! =P face damn gemuk also. badan also gemuk la..


formally introduce my family..L to R: Gary, me, Daniel, Sebastian, Yong..

Sebastian is my dad le...his rahsia is dibocorkan by his sisters to me..bwahaha..as for mom..she nor her siblings never mentioned any english names while she was young..so it's Yong for her..

Me and the two evil brothers


Gary, the hairstylist and I

Daniel, the future Mat Rempit and I

Damn..I think I will miss my family leiii when I go Italy.. (*crosses fingers..I still wanna go!) Dad's-tidak-menghiraukan-me attitude
Mom's nagging/repetitive-broken-cd-storytelling
Gary/Tong's constant-asking-from-me-for-financial-help
Daniel/Liang's super-narcissistic-aisui-but-cute-pattern

I think my youngest bro Daniel got future to be casanova la..damn lengzai..but he makan super kuat like me..so probability of becoming super tuapui like me is very high.. =)

10 comments:

reddaisie said...

wei OB
ur whole family damn cantik and entau leh...
Ur two bros entau..
u cantik..
even ur dad and mum pun look good leh
that makeup artist pandai make up hor..
hehhehe
btw..ur youngest bro looks slimmer d...he herbalife kah?

Anonymous said...

lovely family you have!
wat spanish recipe u mau?

Lee said...

Hello H.C.Tan, your Malay is very good. You sure have a beautiful family there. Everyone looks real good, good looking mom, good looking daughter, handsome dad...he sure looks very young with three grown kids. And your brothers...I bet the girls have to take a number.
Looks like beauty runs in your family.
And you? A real Penang beauty.
Keep well, Ms Tan and thanks for dropping in my pondok. UL.

Anonymous said...

They're going to miss you lotzzzzz when you leave for Perugia.

happyashley said...

hey... hmm.. i think you are bit outshined here

j/k :P

neway.. i really can't recognise ur dad O_O

Anonymous said...

Now I know who to ask if I go Italy!!!
Wah so nice your photo
I didn't get to do that during mine

H.C. Tan said...

pao: no la that daniel didn't take herbalife. it depends wan..got money he bcum fatter, no money will slim down d.haha~ when u saw him, he was working at my aunt's restaurant in KL wad..free food..sure kembang..lol

jan: i duno..what kinda recipe u noe?

u.lee: very lavish wid ur compliments huh. hahaha thanks thanks..its due to the good genes we inherited. lol

jem: miss or not..i duno la..hahaa i dont see them as often as it is already..

heng: haha. wait..the last time u saw my dad was during CNY right? here he grin until so happy..how to recognise?..yalo. im outshined!!! nid 2 slim down!

zI: haha come to italy la! oops..im not there yet la.hehe.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

nice..goin to perugia..randomly increasing my blog hopping from zewt's blog..

have plenty of fun..after a yr plus, the "quitting" ghost always very nauti also come n disturb me to quit 1..

nyonyapenang said...

Hi H.C. Tan,

Wow....those are great pics....the boys and man so en-tau and the ladies soooo suiiiii....

And Congrats! Belated? Nevermind...its my heartiest wishes to you and family.

Have a great day.

H.C. Tan said...

craving joe: hahaha but u get to eat so much nice food everyday...u wont have the inclination to quit like i do..

nyonyapenang: thanks to photoshop i guess. I still hate my tiny eyes in the pix. lol. but thanks =)