Friday, September 28, 2007

ketensionan

Everything's a mess now. I am in extremely happy one moment, and extremely depressed the next. It's not even PMS. Yesterday I went to make my visa at the Italian Embassy. All the agreements etc has been signed..yep yep definitely going Italy adi.

Will be going to Perugia...which my uni is on top of the hills...and super ulu kind wan...and as I will be studying in a university for foreigners (universita per stranieri di perugia) of perugia...nampaknya I will be seeing more foreigners than italian themselves. ho ho ho. -_-" hancurkan my dream only.

so the happy part is im going Italy..that's the only happy part..sad ones aplenty lo..

a) My work here in office tak habis habis lagi, so cant leave yet. I'll be probably working till 1 day b4 I fly..sigh..
b) I'm going to miss all my colleagues...all very nice..except one or two meanies..but otherwise all were super nice
c) I'm going to miss my family and friends..and especially just when I was just getting to know a few people that I got reacquainted with and acquainted..so..
d) masalah ekonomi persendirian (me!)
e) masalah deprived of penang food
f) masalah what also havent prepared yet
g) masalah petronas
h) masalah cinta lima segi=
i) masalah horizontal expansion cos I worry I won't get to eat in italy

Gah..anyway conclusion is I will probably fly to Rome on 5th Oct (tentatively)..I hope can be pushed till 6th/7th Oct lo..I want to be excited over this..but I don't have the time to be..sighhh yalo next week still working...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah
Now you make me want to pengsan just reading bout all these
:P
But then again I think it's ok to have your dreams come true in a way

Anonymous said...

i can un how busy it is..lots of things to plan for huh. oh u have student visa? is it because you'll be there for a long period? cuz my time no need any visa cuz EU and msia tak payah.
anyhows..take tonnes of pics and soak up the experience. 9 months will fly by. you wll surely see italianos one la..walk down the hill la! hehehehe
hope to see you this sunday dearie. ..btw cinta LIMA segi?? tu dia !

happyashley said...

hey! hope to see u online be4 u leave
:P Buzz me when u see me online

Anonymous said...

cinta 5 segi?

u,that guy,that guy,that guy.....

who's the other guy?

H.C. Tan said...

zI: erm i seriously hope its a correct decision

jan: i think so la..9 months kan? hahah maybe i'll be too cold and poor to go down the hill le...as for the cinta 5 segi...lol

heng: ok buzz d..haha

buyong: actuali tak exist la cinta 5 segi. haha just figure of speech