Monday, October 01, 2007

leaving

sorry change of plans. leaving on 3rd Oct 0055 hours. cant change ady the flight day or time or watsoever. all is not done yet. cham. my boss in the company will kill me. sposed to work till wed. tmr will get in a few hours oni to hand over.

HP heng: soli cant catch u online b4 i leave

HP pao: soli didnt inform u yet..u have to get the news here..phaiseh

HP loh and HP lin: i kinda enjoyed myself at QE2 on sat nite. hahaha muax

HP loke: luckily visit u last nite..

buyong: change of plans d...sorryyyy

LL housemates: ting, rinrin, sanrong, pana...thanks so much for dinner and bday celebration on sat. love ya loads

janice: chica..so sorry..was supposed to come find u ytd but in a rush..didn't get my stuffs yet. will keep in touch online???

conclusion: i will leave in 34 hours..so many things, so little time

FYI: my bro, the hairstylist chopped off most of my hair last nite, so now short hair adi..boo hoo...no more curly hair.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worries chica. I wish you a safe flight & i love ya muchos! Have a grand time there and sau hi to Maldini for me..tell him he tua i still think he da best haha
I know we'll keep in touch =D

L B said...

Oh wow!! Don't you just love last minute change of plans? Haha, it'll be okay. You'll do fine.. If not, you can always drop by.. I'm nearby Rimini.. kinda far away, for now. Good luck, and WELCOME TO ITALIA!! I'll be checking up on you here then... :-)

zewt said...

so exciting... all the best ya....

reddaisie said...

OB!!! how can u leave in such a rush!!!
anyway...we all wish u well..and have a great time in ITALY...
i am sure u are gonna miss PENANG and all of us...hiak hiak hiak

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Take more photos. Take care of yourself. Update often. And miss Penang food. :-)

Irked T said...

Hey, bon voyage and best of luck over Italy. Li Li is going with you also rite that I heard from her sister. Anys, send my regard to her as well! Take care~

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in your undertakings
So Italy will be my next place of visit yah
:P

Anonymous said...

bye byess... *sobs*

do keep us updated. loved reading ur posts. I've a bad feeling you will be too busy to do so..

take care, all the best.

H.C. Tan said...

everyone: hahha thanks for the wishes ya!! but false alarm nia..phaiseh..but your wishes still mean the same regardless when I leave.heehheehe hugZ!!!