Wednesday, October 03, 2007

false alarm~

10.40am on 3rd Oct now. hehehehe. where am I?? supposed to be in Rome adi rite??

But..I'm still here in KL..at office sumore. Haha. Sorryyyyyyy for those 'wolf crying' texts..saying I'll depart yada yada..

On monday morning kan I said I received call that I'll be departing early this morning at 12.55am? Monday night I received call that the visa can't be issued on time..since the ministry of foreign affairs kat rome are the ones in charge buying our flight tickets for us, maka..yea..change again lo..

now don't know when only leaving...I reckon tonite..tmr nite..or Fri nite..good also la..cos I'm still not done packing yet...I think many items not bought yet..sambal paste..chili paste..kicap..lee kum kee..belacan..prawn paste..pickled lettuce..shampoo..etc etc etc...

anyways today is my last day working here. back to work..now i dare not announce when Im leaving adi..hehe..phaiseh..will only update when I finally get my flight booking AND Visa. me and lili expecting a call anytime..so we basically on call lah..the moment get the details can belah d..

toodles~ phaiseh ya muax~

7 comments:

narrowband said...

Not done packing even though the first 'false-alarm' could have been true? hmm... Then pack quickly now.

happyashley said...

wahlau.. lee kum kee oso buy??????? italy so sad meh? soya sauce also tarak??? and belacan.. hmm.. beware.. don't buy the norm one.. after they think dunno wat tahi is dat! lol

Anonymous said...

rofl love that!

Anonymous said...

apala lu..false alarm pula..hehe...nvm la u'll have more time to pack ur "sa po lang chang"..hahaha...i still thinks that you dun have to take belancan, kicap n all these nonsense la..later kena blocked when they check you luggage...then dun let you board the plane lagi teruk..kakaka..anyway, i wanna wish you all the best and kuai kuai study u noe..make use of ur scholarship..dun play till too gila..hehe...do update you blog and post up some piccies (no matter how busy you are)..abo u'll kena kick ass from me..hehe...
take care gal.. =P

Satkuru said...

hahaha, like that also can ar ? never mind ler, if forget anything can buy there. tsk tsk.

you seriously bringing prawn paste and belacan over ? :P

Anonymous said...

Bring over there got use or not
Pasta with prawn paste
May be when you come back can open new style italian food store
Take care yah

H.C. Tan said...

n/band: stil packin..hehe

ashley: duno le..i bought adi wor..shud bring ah?

jan: =P

kz: hahaha yalor now also thinking whther wanna bring all these foodstuffs or not..tension..hehe thanks for ur wishes la babe..muax

satkuru: belacan and prawn paste..still comtemplating..hahaha..but tomyam paste memang standby d..

zI:hahaha yalo..prawn paste..hmmm...lol thanks