Thursday, October 11, 2007

Insomniac

Blerrrrgggghhhhhh I can't sleep. It's almost 5am on a dark Thursday morning. At least as I peer out the window it's dark la. in another hour or so the stupid ayam jantans near my house is going to start berkokok...wait..doesn't matter...my aunt's alarm clockS usually start ringing from 5.30am and snooze to 7am I also tak pernah wake up..

Tried Naruto 2 eps, One piece 2 eps, listen to songs, even finished the current novel i'm reading (J.D Robb- Seduction in Death), a suspense thriller about 2 murderers-psychopaths-rapists which reminds me of a certain someone that I know sure terasa if he reads this. Hah =P...but to no avail..mata still tak boleh tutup.

Many things running in my mind now. So thought can be a bit productive by blogging. But now kepala suddenly so sakit. Mata pun sakit. Typing in the dark ma. My Xiaoyi is sleeping. Thought I would reply an email also. And the same time organise my hard disk files. Can also clear some disk space by burn out the animes.


Before I proceed must recommend this song...my latest jiwang song.

**********************************************************************
*

Dewa 19 - Dewi
(source: Buyong hehe)


Dewi aku mohon beri aku kesempatan
Tuk bisa menebus dosaku kepadamu

Maafkanlah aku yang menyakitimu
Aku tidak pernah menyangka bisa begini


Oh dewi, dengarkanlah…

Dewi kaulah hidupku

Aku cinta padamu sampai mati

Dewi belahlah dadaku

Agar kau tahu
Agar kau mengerti

Wou wou wou


Semua terjadi begitu saja
Tak ada yang serius antara dia dan aku

Tidak ada cinta dan tak ada hati
Hanya karena aku lelaki dan dia wanita


Oh dewi, dengarkanlah…

Dewi kaulah hidupku

Aku cinta padamu sampai mati
Dewi belahlah dadaku
Agar kau tahu

Agar kau mengerti

**********************************************************************

1) Remember the fire during CNY that I promised to post? I think I never did right? Jeng jeng here they are. took me 1 hour to locate these pix ehee~ but after the fire our house upgraded d...no more papan on upper floor..now concrete adi =)


me and xiaoyi's room

the other side of the house..the flattened one
outside

Time to sleep lo..6am liao..good time flies fast..Xiaoyi's alarm clock dah snooze twice..no mood to blog d..managed to reply the email d though..the biological clock inside me says it's time to sleep..in 3hours Dad's surely giving wake up call..cannot sleep in till 2-3pm like yesterday. today big mission..must bring Dad's car to town for service..and I intend to continue my eating spree and shopping spree today..goooooooood night~ =P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...those pics really shock me, even you did tell me the story last time... what i can say is horrible~ alrd out of my imagination...

ooi, better reset your biological clock (or, this actually is your default setting?),hah... Kepala sakit & mata sakit --> your body is giving you a signal, take care yourself ok...

happyashley said...

welcome to the zombie clan.. but den again u memang zombie de one.. no diff

Anonymous said...

I never knew you're serious about joining my SLEEPLESS Club...

Those pix will always remind you of how lucky you all are to have survive the fire. *hugs*

narrowband said...

Wow you actually put up these pics to shock us all... Memang ngeri... Luckily no one was hurt ok!

H.C. Tan said...

chunkiat: hahaha erm oklo..its not that bad la..still left half a house wad =P yea giving the bio clock a reset...to italian time. hahaha

ashley:hahaa since form 1 my sleeping pattern has been like this la...

jem: sleepless..hahah im the type that like to sleep from 3am-12pm..but now getting worse adi..ahaha the fire happened at 9pm..luckily...

n/band: terharu or not? when it happended i 1st texted u, sanrong and thongching ma..=P yea we were lucky