Friday, September 28, 2007

belated birthday

I love flowers! =) I received this from CK as a belated birthday gift on 16th Sept 2007..how sweet...and of course, a birthday celebration is not complete without a meal and movie right? hehe. Poor CK treated me to Kiku Zakura's again, which was yummilicious...then we watched 881:Papaya sister or sth like that. Ermmm..the movie was not good..but the company is good la..haha.
Sweet. =)

of course..I am also a sucker for flowers without the 'enhancements'..but I think I posted this b4 awhile back..cos it was from Mr.C last year...


Anyways...just to give a special mention to CK lah for the sweet belated celebration =) *hugz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Girl, this will be the 2nd special mentions from you, hehe...

Treat you movie and meal is because i did promise you before~ U tot ChunKiat is that kind of person who like to say say only meh? Dont say like you get all these because you bully me, as long as you happy, i'll happy too...

* orz that movie not nice?? Planning to buy original and keep it as collection leh...

H.C. Tan said...

aiyo the movie very..erm..subjective..

neways..thanks for everytin!