Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend galore!

Had a totally enjoyable weekend!! No, unfortunately I still have not had the time to watch Transformers yet...

Friday nite we went to Poppy's Garden to chill...it was more like an auditors/accountants' gang coz the group was made up of people mostly from Deloitte and EY..since my friend is from EY anyway..so me and Lin were there to only menumpang bahagia.. Gosh I so so so miss Poppy's. Lately we mostly throng Velvet/Zouk d, cos Poppy's super merimaskan/hot and getting pretty packed till there were no space to dance (on Saturdays la) but last Fri nite was good.. We made some new friends.. quite party animals type I guess. And the music was definitely much better than Velvet's. =) =) Ahhhh but I was feeling fat so I just wore long sleeved shirt. Aiya who cares anyway la just there to berdansa and check out cute guys =)

The night went pretty well and Lin was telling us that no matter what she will grab herself a guy that night..So when a guy chatted her up, I tot she felt, well, happy. You know, as in sense of achievement kinda thing? She kept looking at me and I really thought it was a happy look. Nampaknya I'm not very good at reading signals...cos it was actually a sign of "Help!" Lol, that guy was totally sleazy...I think hands also were everywhere. Lin even sent off her SOS signals to DK and the guys, but nobody picked it up. She finally managed to lepaskan diri though...1st time Joanne, me and DK went up the podium in Poppy's hehe tho my dancing skills is close to spastic. -_-" But Jo and DK damn keng ma..

Hohoho, and Lin's perv's gang's konco actuali hit on us as well. This creepo actually came up to me and asked , "Are you single?" and of course I asked him why does he want to know? This bunch of guys were just at the table next to us btw..then he started asking how old I am yada yada yada. It's kinda offensive right when I don't even know him? (since I am on the brink of being middle-aged d) Then I asked him why lar? He replied in a way that thinks that he is sooo cool, "ya see, I only date older women"..I gave him a very not impressed look and continued dancing with my friends la..then he started dancing around us and went like, "yeah baby ya looking hot...yeahhh seeexxaaayyyyyy" *Pukes pukes pukes...after several more futile attempts of catching our attention, which I ignored him, then finally he glared at me and said, "your loss" *pukes pukes pukes pukes. That has to be the worst ever pick-up lines I ever heard, itu pun from a guy that is not even half-cute and can't dance. -_-" If he looked well, at least sweet or something that maybe can be acceptable la though. Can consider di-picked up. But ewwwwwww. But overall it was an enjoyeable night, there was a guy in our group Dave who danced really well and boy, can he entertain!He danced with like, 10 of us girls etc etc

Since we got home so late d, so I bunked in at Lin's =) Slept till noon, then bergolek-golek on the bed till 3pm till we finally got ourselves up..Had lunch at Summit and did some light shopping with her..She adopted a child or sth and had to fulfill 3 wishes of her 'kid'. At night, I met up with Buyong after berkurun abad tak berjumpa with him =) Such a good timing that he happens to be in KL..we went for Kajang Satay..and this KL guy..haihs..claimed that he is such a pro, but actually is not a pro..akhirnya I have to lead the way, even though I am geographically challenged *tsk tsk tsk (p/s: buyong I hope u r reading this~) At last we called up Alvin to ask where this famous Sate Kajang is also lar..Hj Samsuri..yum yum. we had 33 sticks of etc etc satays..yummy..Buyong is still lawak giler as last time, but bertambah boroi d..The last time I met him for supper was about 3-4 yrs ago. Oh well, great catching up with him =) And since this guy kept proclaiming that he is so blardy rich now, sure give him the honour of belenja-ing me la.haha.

and Sunday me went shopping with Lin to Suria KLCC!~ At 1st we were just going to scout and window shop only..mana tau..we terbeli quite some stuffs..and by meaning of terbeli, I bought:
3 Pairs of shoes, 2 tops, lingeries and Nike apparel (but the Nike one still not confirmed yet..must wait fren to see got stock or not only get for me). Lin got herself 2 tops and lingerie and shoes as well. Hohoho let's just say that I blew more than RM300 and basically the rest of what's left of my salary for AUGUST. Kalau tak silap saya..today only 30th July hor..oh well..have to survive for another 26 days only wad...sap sap la..cintan mee sebungkus only RM0.50...it's time for diet anyway =P But it was sooooo nice to be spending my own money..I guess. Haha. and we were holding so many paperbags with us. I guess that's what they call happy shoppers?..But now are broke shoppers d la.haha we actually walked for more than 5 hours..

Nvm lor..I find the wrong guy and the guy to sara me till next mth la hor..lol

8 comments:

zewt said...

hmmm... i used to be a regular at poppy and the table to the right of the podium (the stage), nearer to the toilet is permanently my friend's. i wonder any of those weirdos you mentioned are them... haha!!!

damn... i miss that place... time to hit it this weekend perhaps!

Anonymous said...

It was a damn good walking exercise, rite? :p

Don't eat too much instant noodles la.. later your hair starts dropping cos of the msg. Later "beh sui liao". ;)

Anonymous said...

I normally would just sit right at the entrance where people walk in from the stair, screening I think LOL
Any way not so much into dancing cos suck big time

Anonymous said...

yeah, like zewt said, next time you wanna party in poppy, do drop by our table. it's on the podium with all the cute guys. haha! (although, i do hope your disgusting encounter isn't with one of us.... which i doubt is!) :P

for more info, drop by http://zewt.blogspot.com
(free advert!!!)

Anonymous said...

yay im finally been mention in ur blog..im so proud..but BOROI???...that's the only comment u hv 4 me?..i guess it's in inevitable 4 rich ppl..hahaha..but for the record:

1.i was not the one who tambah 3 batang lagi satay ayam..and u force me to eat 5 btg satay

2.kajang is not kl..n i'm from ampang..which is also not kl.

neway it was really great catching up with you..so next year we c again ehh..ur treat pulak..

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: lol probably we'll go again this weekend. a bit sien with Velvet d..i don't think ur friends are any of the freekos la..anyw we're usually near the toilet..where the big fans are..not so merimaskan

jem: wat to do..Vitamin M finish d..haha

zI: ahhhh...your place quite strategic =P

keninaz: ok will keep my eyes open for "all you cute guys" haha. but since you guys are cute..then you cant be one of those creepos. lol. take care~

buyong: banyak la hang..and:
1) I told you I just want 1 batang of sate ikan, sate arnab, sate daging and sate kambing. Hang yang order 5 batang of all that. and you took all my sate ayam..!! tat's why I had to order more..*bleks. altho..politically, it's urs..cos u paid for it.haha.
2) kajang..puchong..bkt jalil..bah! u shud noe =P somebody said, "No worries...I can take it from here" after we passed the toll..then? *rofl
3)great seeing you!!!!always fun to hang out with old friends. haha *hugz

Anonymous said...

near the big fans/toilet... yeah. that's where we usually are. Great! we'll look out for some pwetty gals this weekend then. Errr... friday or saturday?

H.C. Tan said...

kenninaz: haha pretty gals..probably my friends. I'll be the fat one. It's usually fri or sat. dpending on mood or if something else came up. have fun at poppy's =P