Wednesday, July 04, 2007

bila bapak dah bersuara...

For my cousin's wedding dinner, I wore a dress that I bought last year, when I was still in optimum shape. Currently, I am still in shape. Round is a shape. -_-" I really liked the dress, very frilly, with lots of laces...1st time I bought anything so girlish. In fact, this is the 1st time I wore it.

As we headed towards the dinner hall, my dad turned over and gave me one of those glance (you know, when you scan a girl, head to toe wan rite?I think its called once-over)...and then I thought he was going to perhaps say, Aww my daughter is all so grown-up and pretty now..instead..

Papa: It's time you get some exercise

HC: !??!#$%

Haihs...bila bapak dah bersuara...

p/s: Which explains why I took off my avatar.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww
No more avatar to look at
And yes, round is a shape too
Square is also a shape

Anonymous said...

Tell bapa.. the man who marry you will banyak untung 'cos he will have more place to love. :p

zewt said...

hahaha... i guess it's time after all eh?

narrowband said...

Ur daddy very cute :p

Irked T said...

haha...so funnny...rajin rajin a bit la on gym...still joining FF?

happyashley said...

hahaha.. eh.. u take off ur old avatar and put ur old pic (optimum time)... no diff rites? :P

nvm u still hot in my eyes.. so cukup de la hor *hint hint* *bodek bodek*

Lobak said...

fulamak!! dun sedih!! just think of hot spanish guys and mebbe we'll haf semangat to work at it! hhahahah!!

H.C. Tan said...

ZI: haha wait i return to my old form 1st la yea

jemima: hahaha susah mau jaga u noe if too many place to jaga...

zewt: sigh, the truth is always cruel

narrowband: my dad is too terus-terang...din jaga hati of the anak

tristan: haha if I still join FF i wont be in this shape la =P

heng: u r too kind..hot in ur eyes no use wan. lol

alicia: lol yameh...i dream of them everyday but y my shape also increasing wan??