Wednesday, July 25, 2007

hectic hectic weekend

B4 anything...Happy birthday to Jo Ooi(23rd July) and Loke (25th July)..Heng, urs is over d.. =)

Had a pleasant but super tiring weekend... my 7pm bus on Friday did not come on time, thus the bus only left at 7.30pm, but it was a smooth ride, at least. Reached at midnight, Loke picked me up and we went supper with Heng, and their respective abangs. Had my nasi kandar!!!

Sat - woke up, then went for breakfast with the HPCs... Loke, Heng, Lin, Loh Jo, Chun.. had my Char Koay Teow, Hokkien Mee, Chee Cheong Fun, Muar Chee..hehe. Terserempak dgn Fred (still entao lo!)...and the HPs are obviously hot. As ever. Jeles aku nia. Updated news on everyone...so nice everyone is doing good..

Then went Queensbay with Loh and Heng and Loke to check out the La Senza bras..but not really worth it la the bargain...balik balik i had my laksa!!! I ate 2 bowls at one time, after that kenyang mau mampus...rested awhile at home, then at nite we went for a light partying at GLO, my ex-2nd home. haha. Lin, Loh, and some friends...then terserempak dengan Ben, Fly..happy! Jeez they look good as ever also..Am I the only one who looked 40 at the moment?? I am overexerting myself at work!! Lin and the guys shared a Flaming Lamborghini..and I helped them light it..hehehe miss the barmaid-ing days...cos the waitress said she's not good at pouring it ma. I'm no pro..but cukup makan. The nite was ok, music was out (compared to KL clubs la) but I liked the crowd. However...................... there was a minute that I asked Lin and Loh "Are we at the right place? Looks like child care center".. yea so many muimuizais. make me feel so old..and, Jeremy, my sifu @ bartender laughed non-stop when he saw me..and he kept taking my arm and dangle it (so that he can see my flabby arms jiggling. or watever you call it)...depressing hor... But nampaknya not depressed enough, cos I had fried chicken as supper after that =)

Reached home abt 5am..bathed..slept at 5.30am..kena korek by ahma at 7.30am..for my routine Sunday dimsum. Extorted my XiaoYi to belanja obviously -_-" so I tak sakit hati and can eat to my heart's content. Haha.

Lunch time met up with dearies Jessica and Yirun at Queensbay, ate at this Pastacia or sth... both look so good (again, kata-kata yang jeles) then we just catch up on what's going on at the mo. Haven't seen Jess for a yr I think. Miss her loads...I know her like, since forever since we took the same sch bus since Std 1..although we do come from rival schools.haha~ Yirun had to run after lunch so me and Jess continued our catching up at Secret Recipe..with a cake of course. both of us are such foodies..But so good to see her!

Continued my "meet up with frens" plan with Fred.. Went to find him and saw Loon there. Yes, lengzais again. aihhhhss had a quick chat and took some of my things..thanks for keeping my sampahs with ya so long, Fred (if he even reads my blog). Wished could've chatted wit him longer..we were supposed to do supper..but timing tarak ngam.. then proceeded to meet Heng+Adrian for dinner. Yes..get to eat my Fatty Loh western food..chicken cordon bleu..yumyum..and only RM7.50. expensive for pg standard but dirt cheap for KL standard..

Then had to rush back to Batu Maung to pack, bathe and catch the 8.30pm bus...Didn't really get to talk to my parents though..and I couldn't meet up with KZ, and godmom. And Dinesh...he's back in Pg..promised him that will meet up with him next time I'm in Pg, since he will be around till Sept...

Ahhhhhh...pg is the best! Till now still haven't compensated for the sleep debt yet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Month end liao.. got Vit M.. can make another trip home & spend more quality time with your folks. :p

reddaisie said...

wah looks like someone had a great weekend...
i will be back to our beloved old penang soon too!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you packed a month whole of quality time with friends and hanging out
LOL
:)

Anonymous said...

oh..come back oso din inform me la...blek..bad HC...noler juz kidding...we could hang out together next time when u come back to penang again...

H.C. Tan said...

jem: yea..masuk gaji ytd..half of it gonna be gone this weekend. sigh..hahah

pao: yesssss cant wait to see the new hot pao..fresh from the oven. lol

zI: not enuf!! *smile

khyezhee: hahah next time k girl..promise!!! we can meet up wit wenchern also..berkurun abad din see her d