Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Do I have to worry?

Am I supposed to worry when a guy...

Treats me to a RM100++ lunch (both of us) and insisted that I should not look at the price on the menu

Spends time to help me with CAD software cos I complained the engine nacelle has a too much complicated geometry, thus he tried to simplify it for my simulations

Helps me buy apples at pasar malam every week he goes to pasar malam cos I asked him to (I paid him back la of course)

Supplies orange that has been sliced and dikopek kulitnya because I casually mentioned that "I like to eat oranges, but I lazy kopek la, that's why I just take apples" when he asked why I don't request to buy oranges, but apples instead at the pasar malam

Calls me honey, but in MSN Messenger nia la?

Accompanies me for yoga even though it was excruciating for him

Hmmm...

addendum: nope it's not "the wrong guy"...it's another guy...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wrong guy ka??? ;)

Anonymous said...

*reads addendum*

*nods head & smiles*

No worries, wise babe. You'll know.. :p

We'll talk about it in private la.. hehe

zewt said...

yes... if you are not interested...

no... if you're insterested...

so how?

Anonymous said...

I guess they are starting to flock in now
Like zewt said, yes and no
However, no wrong in exploring also
Heh heh heh
Good luck honey!
Ooops!
That for him to call right
:P

narrowband said...

Hi honey

you have many men in your life nowadays hor...

i can accompany u to yoga whenever you like too...

we should go out for dinner too, but u must promise not to see the price in menu yah?

love,
dearest

narrowband said...

oh ya.

forgot to ask you.

are you worried, yet?

if not, why should u worry bout this guy? :p

i know you're cool as always.

saja go find things to fikir nia.

H.C. Tan said...

jem: haha u know my story d la..

zewt: not interested..tat's why..although he IS sweet.. -_-" maybe he is not interested la..maybe he is just being nice?? dilemma

zI: suan me isit? =P i need the luck..

narrowband: comment 1# cis cis!! yea we should go out sometime..remember the 25 yrs old deal? lol

comment#2: my concern is to think how NOT to mislead him lo..aihs..

Anonymous said...

dun tell me is david....nt bad la..ask him to go shopping wf u see he can tahan o nt onli make decision@@ : P

H.C. Tan said...

gk: hahahha no it's not dingding. heyyyy im not a shopaholic! =P

zewt said...

i think he is interested... and i have a feeling... so are you.

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: hmmm..mayb..mayb not..i am confused =P