Thursday, July 19, 2007

i need Vitamin M!!!

I feel so demotivated. Come on, vitamin M~ mana lu? in this case, Vitamin M = Money. Do you guys feel a bit demoralised when the boss does not seem to appreciate how hard u've worked? i see this in my company la..since I am a newbie..so not so much la the impact..but i see the pioneers, like damn sad punya case wan..

Me..digging hole for another grave d. dahlah my Italy plans not finalised, I kinda received the job offer from Petronas to work d. I haven't even officially graduated, dammit. haihs. Convocation is in August 19th.

Ppl worry cos jobless, I worry cos don't know which to go to. No, not trying to show off here. I didn't even apply for jobs wad. Just applied for one in the current company(company A) I'm working at the moment, went another interview when company B came to scout for potential candidates. and company C @ Petronas. Dad says, "one bride don't know want to promise how many bridegrooms"...Haihsssss

Am ultimately depressed. Eeesh eeesh. On a brighter side, I am going back Penang tomorrow~ learnt my lesson, bought my ticket on Wednesday..get to have my choice of seats in KONSORTIUM sumore..at RM27!~ bwahahaha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd still opt to take Italy rather than Petronas, my friend.
The experience there will do you good. :)

Have a safe trip back to Pg.

HUGS!

pokeycatsg said...

I also need some vitamins. Feeling sick lately. :(

Maybe see money already can feel better. :)

Yup. Konsortium is best I think but those people at Pudu sucks.

Anonymous said...

Go with one that you can learn, the smaller ones or the foreign ones will give you that, the glcs will be a little retirement kind of job

H.C. Tan said...

jem: i also wanna go ita lar. haha but duno can or not nia~

nkw: some at pudu try to con u into taking cheap buses at expensive prices wan..

zI: uh-huh..true..but im working in a small company now..very tiring wor.