Friday, July 27, 2007

lou yan chi ngoi zheng?

@ Alzheimer's disease...from its support group, the earliest symptom is dementia (severe impairment or loss of intellectual capacity and personality integration, due to the loss of or damage to neurons in the brain.)

actually I just wanna say that I have severe "tai thao ha" (big head prawn) symptom of late. Few weeks ago..I actually went to the ATM and forgot to take my ATM card after withdrawing $$. obviously my card ditelan when I went back to retrieve it..I was at KLCC and there was nobody queuing up behind me so pretty sure nobody took it.. End up kena cancel the card..and today I made a new ATM card..cos cash habis d..this mth's salary is in! buuaaa huaaaa huaaaa

then just now I actually thought I lost my hp..either left it at the bank, or the indian shop, or somewhere else..cari cari..mana tau is in my colleague's car..

and I kept forgetting stuffs..and mostly mix up things.

Maybe I AM overworking myself..but this week really breezed by..and I am going to partaaayyyy tonight! probably off to Poppy's to burn off more brain cells leading to more degeneration of the brain cells.

Got my salary two days ago. As of just now, after membayar the hutang hutang sekalian, I have 1/3 left for another..well, 4 weeks? Need to ration..ration...!

Hmmm...you know, a stalk of plastic flower appeared by my desk today. but can't officially declared that it was for me, as it was placed between me and David's cubicles, and there wasn't any note. It could even be for my another colleague who sits opposite me. But he's a guy. so takkan my male colleagues got female secret admirers?? Hmmm. ok ok don't think so much...probably it's misplaced only. I also didn't notice it till my head of dept mentioned to me...

Happy weekend guys!~

p/s: Pathetic me have not had a chance to watch Transformers yet boohoohooo..

8 comments:

narrowband said...

The flower just transit there oni. You dun perasan 1st k?

Anonymous said...

You need to take Ginkgo for memory enhancement. :p

Plastic???
Ahem!!!
Everlasting???
Hehe.. ;)

happyashley said...

you know what? I forgot my atm card too!!! i thought i was the only one jinxed!

Anonymous said...

You are not alone, I have not watch it yet too
Ah, should have went to poppy to sniff out your scent
LOL
And tell me bout killing brain cells and overworking
It's a norm to me edi

Anonymous said...

plastic flower?! hehe....izzit ok if i gv u at ur konvo..: P

H.C. Tan said...

david: cis..i make myself happy kenot isit?

jem: uh-huh. u know the other day i kept flashing my touch n go card at my condo's guard post and wondering y the blardy gate wont let me pass (sposed to be using condo's access card)

heng: hahha great minds do the same things?

zI: transformers eh..yea lo poppy's quite happening

gk: u do tat, then i dowan to fren u d =P

Renie said...

the plastic flower makes me smile, hehee.

H.C. Tan said...

rene: why so??? =)