Friday, July 20, 2007

true blue malaysian?

This is a very nice compliment!~ Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Just now my colleague just commented that I am a true blue Malaysian. Haha~

REasons being:
1) I'm Chinese
2) I'm listening to Malay songs at the moment in my Winamp (current track: Adam AF2's Jatuh) Damn good song...ppl go download!
3) I eat Indian food with my colleagues. Yeps today's friday so later we are going Taj Mahal for banana leaf rice again (and yes, I eat using my hands. Been using hands to eat curry rice for as long as I can remember)
4) I have a nose piercing & wears toe ring.

And what I can remember about being Malaysian...
1) I totally check out guys tanpa kira kaum and bangsa as long as lengzai - Chinese, Malay, Indian.
2) Was addicted to P.Ramlee movies when I was young. Even now so, if I happen to see it in TV2 or Astro Ria channel, I will sure watch it.
3) Spent my secondary school days watching Hindi movies, thanks to Miss Loke, who wouldn't let me go into her house unless I layan her Hindi movies.

Heeheee...7 hours to boarding bus back to Penang...Actually main purpose of going back Pg is to meet up with friends and also to celebrate HP Loke, HP Jo Ooi and HP Heng's bdays.. July babies. Mempokaikan orang.

Laksa...durians..dimsum...hokkien mee...HPC here I come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My comment dissapeared
:(
Anyway I love Ramlee and banana leaf rice

zewt said...

and all the indians and malays leng jais will be going after u soon i am sure...

reddaisie said...

i wanna go home too!@!!

H.C. Tan said...

zI: good, me too!!

zewt: and why is it that i am still single?? =P

pao: we miss u too!!!