Wednesday, July 11, 2007

lazy to blog larrrrrr

gosh how do you guys who work have the time to blog at the same time =P it's 8.30pm now and I'm still at the office..

My 1st salary..about 2k or so for working 3 weeks is perpetually gone in just a week. God knows how I spent it all..I have about 2 weeks++ to last with about RM200...sigh what happened to my resolution to save up RM1k/ mth? fat chance lo...it's not like I have much financial obligations also...but Dad says I have to pay my own SLK instalments from now onwards (how depressing)...and the moment I got my salary I did splurge a little bit...just little bit larrrr...on facial care. Cos the zits have all like popped out ever since I started work here. I don't know it's stress or lack of sleep lar...But apparently my biological clock has not been adjusted yet...I'm working 9am-6pm...so I wake up about 7.45am daily (past few days getting lazier d..dragged my big butt of the bed at 8.05am past few days) so if I were to get 8 hours of sleep everyday, I have to hop into the bed by 11.30pm right? Sighhhh but I have been going bed at like 1am-2am..sometimes later...

So now I bertaubat d..last two days I was down with flu, so I took some flu medication and lights out by 12.30am...feel kinda fresher the next day la..complexion wise also. So tonight I am determined to sleep by midnight pulak.. but everytime it's weekend, if I go party or whatever you call it (clubbing, chilling, mamak) then I will sleep at 3am-4am...then come Sunday night, I can't sleep early again. hmmmmm kenot kenot..i'm barely 23 yrs old yet, but look like 30 yrs old d..

so how is my work so far??? I've worked here exactly 5 weeks. (only??? it feels like years d) hahaha. as I have mentioned , my working hours is 9-6pm...but ho ho ho...surprise surprise.. I have only been back early once-- that is 6.30pm when ThongChing asked me to pick her up... then I did leave about 7.30pm 3 times.. the rest?? 8pm...9pm...10pm...I stayed till 11pm twice also..but if that late means I go dinner 1st then only come back to work la.. Probably I'm not working smart la..tat's why not productive (mind you, this is OT tak berbayar)...in the morning it takes some time to build up momentum..then after lunch you feel so sleepy..then by the time you start working it's time to leave. hahahaha.

but at the moment trying my best to learn as quick as I can larrrrr. my problem is that I am not very technically inclined, so probably I struggle more than others. I blame myself for talking for 5 years in uni while attending lectures, thus my fundamentals is very weak. Now I am applying every single thing that I learned in uni..depressing right? Well I was the one who insisted to stay in the aviation industry...

Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Aircraft Engineer. This designation is so...depressing. I really did not realise what deep shit I was taking up when I so enthusiastically accepted the position. I thought since I used CFD for my thesis, so using this commercial software will be a snap. Ho ho ho. Overestimation. Now I am the one suffering. My knowledge is like, 1/100...so by hook or by crook, the 99/100 will somehow have to materialize and just pump it into my brains.

I sound so contradicting. I hate the job, but I love the job. Sigh..do you guys understand what I'm saying? lol. Haha cos I think this job is really challenging, and I want to prove that I can do it. Too jaga muka d me. Lol. Many things more to learn laaaa...

On a brighter note, I'm going to gym regularly now. mayb once every 2 days..our building here have the facilities...even badminton and squash court..and gym..hehe. But my stamina no good..so now I'm starting with a very very light treadmill for 5 mins exercise, then 30 mins yoga..then...off to dinner to reimburse my calorie loss. -_-"

So how also..must turn my unproductive hours into productive one.oh it's almost 9pm d...time to go off d..else the guard house will tutup liao...hard to get out..off to dinner..update about my work soon..more technical stuff coming up. just ask me to ganbatte and tell me that I can do it wan la.heheheeh~ dinner time

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always remember that all the strength you need to achieve anything is within you.. & that includes blogging. ;)

zewt said...

what can i say... welcome to the wonderful world of modern slavery. save up to 1k a month? i am earning much more than 2k and i have yet to achieve that.

happyashley said...

gambatee!
hang on there... :P
soon u'll be off to italy and kap-ing leng chais already.. :P

Anonymous said...

Muahahahaha
In uni is the foundation that you need as for in work everything comes in experience as you work
I think working until 11 is still ok la, when you start working from morning till 3 in the morning then only have dinner then you may think you are over worked
And like you say, no OT is a demotivater

H.C. Tan said...

jemima: not enuf strength la lately..

zewt: i naive ma. haha

heng: i hope so...really hope so...

zI: tell me abt it!!!