Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Who says Santa Cruz isnt cute? and other issues




He may a bit mopeng(moon crater-ish), and sometimes a bit messy looking..but have you ever seen him smile? on the field? I admit la..he does have his bad hair days..but the pic Heng posted does him no justice!! and the reason he's not so much contributing to the match against England was because he dibelenggu penyakit ma..not his fault wat..(sounding defensive)

hehehe...so here are a few pics i can dig la..Note: he has the nicest nose! lolz..

FYI:In a 2006 World Cup edition of German magazine Kicker he was voted the sexiest man to be taking part in the tournament.There! But he's happily married, with a son and a daughter *sobs...so bohpien la..maybe I can find a buatan Malaysia Santa Cruz hahaha..

And I dont claim myself to be a football expert..personally I've only played football twice in my life, during a training programme for its Petronas scholars..it really isn't easy to play lar..so sometimes have to hold back our scathing remarks on how poor the players' performances huh..but my point is..Im just a fan. Cute guys inside the teams we support are bonuses, right?Takkan purposely pick all the ugly players, right??? It's like a packaging thing mar

No offense..but I feel that guys that sometimes can be so sceptical when they hear a girl claiming that she is a HUGE football fan. C'mon? Give us some credit..!!! no, I do not know every single players' stats nor their jersey numbers, their position, the 20 clubs they have previously played in, nor in which year, which month of which particular match of a certain league they scored this major goal. but yes, I claim to be a fan. Can ah?

BUT,I do understand where the guys are coming from with their scepticism. Cos while there are girls that genuinely like football as the game itself (as I quote from Heng's blog),there are some that seriously say it out loud and proclaim that they are football fans,and do not even know that DAVID BECKHAM DOES NOT PLAY FOR MANCHESTER UNITED EVER SINCE BERKURUN ABAD YANG LALU

I had someone asked me before this seriously sexist question last year...
"So you're a football fan huh?So what position does David Beckham play?"
"Huh You dunno kah?Not midfield kah?"... -_-"
"Yea,just testing. Cos I've got girls telling me they're huge fans but can't tell which is the striker or midfield..you know lah, girls.."
"WTF?@#$@#%#^"

I was so blardy offended to that remark,for the goodness of all womankind.I mean, like I stress again, I'm no expert..but pls..dont say that you like football just because your bf knows every single match's scoreline but doesn't even notice that you have a big mole on your nose bridge, and thus you told him so, so that you can get more of his attention. Aite?

I mean, and what's with the My favourite team is England and my favourite player is David Beckham or I love Brazil, and my favorite player is Ronaldo/Ronaldinho..which positively irks me off.Ughh..there are like 25987 players more and 30 other teams to choose from ma.Takkan you like them till so so so so much meh?I may be biased as I dislike Becks..altho his corner kicks are fantastic.but i still dislike him.But my point is, girls,there is beauty in the whole football game.. ENGLAND/BECKHAM IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO FOOTBALL. No, I don't go around donning football jerseys of my favourite teams nor paint my face yellow/green. Heck, I do not even jump up and down screaming "GOALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!" when my team scores, nor kick the chair and overturn the table when the opposition team is awarded a penalty.

Macam terpesong dari my topic d..but yes..there is reason why guys think girls who actually watch football are fake/shallow/hypocrite/pretentious. So kesimpulannya again, please help us save our faces ma..or do some research on it 1st before making comments like,"Oh..i saw Man Utd play in last night's match in World Cup" *pengsanz *REMARK:THIS IS TOTALLY A TRUE STORY

2 comments:

~charng said...

Santa Cruz is GORGEOUS!!..hehe

I admit I used to hate football.Cause it just consumes way too much of guys' attention.But hey, I may not be a big fan, but I enjoy watching football too!

But hey, liking David Beckham does not mean anything? I have football fanatics( guys) who like him too!

H.C. Tan said...

charng:cute rite santa cruz..hahha ur clansmate another miss heng doesnt think so wor..haha no la,just dunno y beckham so many fans nia..