Thursday, June 15, 2006

Spain 4-0 Ukraine

I should be SHOT! I just realised that I did not include Spain as one of the teams I support..hahaha. How could I so so so forgotten about it when I intend to marry a Spaniard when I grow up?..wait..I am grown up.. -_-" Erm..when I work then..hahah I somehow got this notion when I took up Spanish in 2nd year of studies in UTM.Lolz..Or was it after I watched Mis Tres Hermanas' Jonathan Montenegro as Francisco (although Venezuelan lar..)

Anyway,a great game just now..although the penalty was definitely uncalled for..I mean, he just tugged his jersey a teeny wee bit right?..but the goals were fantastic, esp. Fernando Torres'. Kudos to Xabi Alonso, Villar too!! Oh, and Raul..but all in all,the players were very co-operative..I mean, the passing of the balls were so smooth, the transition from one player to another..er..whatever la..Im not very technically expert. so, nevertheless, a great match..

Ukraine..sigh..tak sangka I so support Shevchenko (yala, opponent's team wan) but he didn't perform up to standard la..Nah, won't be watching Tunisia vs Saudi Arabia liao.. =P Sleepy liao..sorry sorry..Cambodia pix still pending yahz

No comments: