Thursday, June 22, 2006

Incoherent ramblings

Hmm I'm going to blog very little liao till July 10th.Cos..

1) I've no time
2) The time I use to blog is from my working hours
3)I've to pass up my assignment by next week *gasp and I'm still far-far-far away..thanks to my MSN-ing everyday with HP Loke, Lin, now Heng.
4)My gym attachment is coming to an end..and yet I do not see results..*gasps again. so have to ganbatte till the very last breath today onwards till 30th june.(yesterday pun tarak pergi la..sick. sumore pile up on lasagna and popcorn. Tokyo Drift..nice!)
5)I'm going back to Penang after I finish my work in June..meaning hopefully I will touch down in Penang on Monday (3rd July), the very very latest..it was initially planned to be early June..extended a month d..and now I've a week left..*sigh
6)since I'm in Penang..my pc in pg is practically a retard d now..so lagi tak payah blog. and 7 days nia..so many many things to do!!
-meet up with uncountable ppl that i promised i will be back ever since june.
-spend time with mom,dad
-return things to those i hutang
-shopping with HPs..hopefully
-visit my favorite glo..
7)10th july the ulu Uni resumes classes again! I intend to skip the first day..cos there's too little time in Penang d..and if Im feeling even more evil..I will skip the whole week *bwahahahahah

****
Things I will blog about indefinitely if I have time:
1)World Cup--on certain matches

****
Things I said I will blog about but still haven't gotten around doing it:
1)Gym
2)Yoga which I swear on
3)Siem Reap

****
Things I wanted to blog about but it's been so long there is no point to blog about it anymore:
1)Spirit of KL
2)KLIMS

****
And..I want to do my hair!..upon listening (rather,reading) about Charng, Lin and Loke's recent splurging on hair, makes me want to eermmm..do a little maintenance on it?..ataupun..enhance it?actually, total make-over for it. my current RM12 hair cut resembles a mop that is super dry and without any volume at all. I do not attend to it and just wash it everyday nia. No conditioner, no treatment..sigh. so cacat. but thinking of spending RM300-RM500 on it seems to shred my heart into a million pieces. Think investment..think investment...let me think till 1st of July first..maybe then I WILL do something to it..thinks thinks..sien!

3 comments:

Irked T said...

haha!u seems like throwing a lot of money on ur hair but only came to realise tht it looks like mop at the end!Nvm,it's a unique style mah...coquettishly gorgeous and sexy!*wink*Anyway,welcome back to JB,soon!

Anonymous said...

girl in an hour's time will be eng-ecuador match..then later holland - porto!!! i'm torn as i support both of em...macam mana la..
hope to be seeing you soon chica!

H.C. Tan said...

tristan: my haircut RM12 nia leh. so the quality also RM12 nia.haha but face pretty so nvm..bwahahaha

acq:poor u..coming back soon kah to MMU?

jan:poor holland