Monday, June 12, 2006

Argentina 2-1 Ivory Coast

Sorry terpost a day late..busy lar..sleeping.. eating..hehe behtong today..so sleepy, stayed half awake till 5am..then woke up 11am..(semangat!) so that I can go to my lengzai instructor's yoga class at 2pm..cos want to have lunch first. Hmmm...these few days..esp b4 i went Cambodia and after I came back from Cambodia I've been on an eating rampage. My mouth can't stop chomping on anything in sight..I feel like an omnivorous caterpillar..if that's even a word. haha.

Okies..Paraguay and England. England managed with a win cos of the heading by Gamarra, which is so unfortunate..cos Paraguay played really well,their defense fantastic! the substitute keeper Bobadilla that came in to ganti Villar was absolutely the man of the match, IMHO. wait..no no, it should be Roque Santa Cruz. haha (although he didn't contribute much in the match..hahha, but extra points for him for being so cute. yeah Heng, eat ur socks..ur just jealous! lol).. kidding la..but Bobadilla did make 2 fine saves by Frank Lampard..the only person worth watching from England's side last night was basically him nia..It was a pretty boring match ler..sorry to say..

Sweden 0-0 Trinidad & Tobago
Now..this match was definitely worth watching. Both teams' defense were good..and Trinidad didnt attack much. The Swedes were going all the way, but something was off.. Ljungberg tried and tried..but nampak sangat tak berjaya..Henrik Larsson definitely under-performed..the Swedes made so many attempts to score but Hislop (the keeper of Trinidad) was superb. Hmm seems like all the 2nd choice keepers were better huh!! His saves were fantastic, fast reflexes and overall it was a thrill to watch the match..Toward the ending..the team in red (Trinidad) and its fans were pretty much celebrating already..cos it was supposed to be a high scoring game.. (Sweden pang 1.5-2 liap wor). I mean, they were ecstatic with just a draw!..on the other hand..the fans clad in yellow were pretty much mourning already, looking depressed. hmmm..too high of an expectations kua..

Argentina 2-1 Ivory Coast
My team!I tried my very best to stay up to watch this, I mean, I snacked, took lots of cookies, drank lots of water...but still fell asleep about 2.30am..after the previous match. eventually I woke up to watch the match lar..but no kick la,cos tengok sendiri wan in KL..anyw the match was pretty thrilling, cos both teams were very good. haha. but thanks to Crespo (24') and Saviola (38')..at least they not so kincheong d, lest the nightmare of thier early exit 4 years ago..but it was not an easy victory for them, as Ivory Coast's Drogba was superb as well ma..I read that Drogba and Crespo were contending for a place in Chelsea as first choice, which Drogba won right?..not sure lah..but glad Argentina won. hehehe

As for tonight's game?..I watched Holland play against Serbia & Montenegro (what's with the long name?) just now..1-0..a win, nevertheless. But no form to watch Mexico & Iran la..not my match..I do want to watch Portugal later..but 3am ah...6am sumore must wake up for work d..I think I shall conserve my stamina to watch Italy tmr nite (3am) la..and there's Brazil the day after..

After this month, all my effort to improve my complexion (Biotherm Line Peel, AcnoPur) hamisai all also going to waste la..back to "Hooiching, the zombie panda with a big butt." (as my aunt calls me,haha)..yalah..gym pun gone la..based on my snacking in front of the tv..-_-"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah you manage to stay up ? i freaking dozed off at 230am @_@ worst part was, i heard the argentina game was good.

now i am just waiting for brazil to play :D:D:D

H.C. Tan said...

sat:for the love of football..lol