Monday, June 12, 2006

HAMI SEHKAI LAI !!!!!!!

or rather, it meant "What kind of world is this?!?"

I wanted to go to bed 1 hour ago. I calculated d..after watching Japan win, I will still have 5 hrs of sleep, roughly..so that I can watch Italy play, and then waking up for work. But now super the kekkhi liao..no mood to sleep d..all because of the super cacat match I watched just now.

Australia 3-1 Japan!!

To that person that is studying in Australia now, but anti the team to the max, and opted to support Japan wan (that person shall remain anonymous)..tough luck!! eheh..on a brighter note, your Peter Gade won the Aviva Open Singapore badminton championship ma..so can mollify ur geramness. hehe..

But then again..I dont support both teams..but thongching and heng hsui and woei loon does..and many many many others..and I love japanese anime to bits..so obviously I'm taking japan's side. BUT, they deserved to lose. C'mon la...is this how you play in World Cup? Kicking about the ball, gaining possession to the ball, then passing it to open air? or the little green martians that are invisible?..Both teams were horrible and it was utmost lawakness to watch that messy game..hmmphh.. Credits to Kawaguchi's numerous saves, Nakata also good..the rest?...might as well sit by the bench.. As for Aussie?..they weren't much better off...

The reason Aus managed to score 3 goals in 6 mins is due to Japan's complacentness..or whatever you call it..even if you feel satisfied with a goal..please buck up your defenses la..whay stand about?..I mean, when Aloisi scored at 90th min, there was barely anyone around to defend. hello? want to sunbathe go home only do it larr. Hmm, but dad won the bet in this match..so I shudn't complain d.ehehe. Kudos to Cahill though..he's pretty good..and then after that Aus team damn semangat berkobar-kobar d..

Kesimpulannya..dunno what to say about just now's match pun. Mou-ngan-tai -_-" eheh

5 comments:

Ianfluenza said...

At first read I thought you were referring the anonymous to me, but I wasn't super anti-Australia, just expectedd Japan to win. I'm not a soccer fan, so I played PS2 at night after seeing Japan leading by 1 goal. Then the whole house rumbled with cheers, screams and bangings. Australia parred. I was like, "What? aiyaa.." Then not long later another one! Then another one! SIGH!!!

JoeC said...

hahaha, nice bit of commentary there, my gf also watch it and we made a bet, she won ! Overall the game quality is just so but Aust should have dominated early on but Japan did not also capitalized the close chances to go two up, that would have made the difference, anyhoo, group F is consider the group of death, this match was critical to both teams knowing that they cannot win going against Brazil and Croatia. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Credits to Kawaguchi's numerous saves, Nakata also good. (ahem...nicely spoken)...was disappointed with the japanese defense except kawaguchi...gosh...still so kawaii...droolz. Anyway, i do found out that the japanese was quite selfish...one-man show. i mean, c'mon la...pass 2 ur teammates ! the defense...sigh* never let down ur guard until the final whistle ...if only they can tahan like...for less than 10minutes?

Irked T said...

I put a bet on Japan then who knows I lost...for my first time of betting T^T .

Japan really going too far this time,after tht one goal they seems to be lagged as they were over confident edi(complacent oso can la...),damn sien...couldn't believe Aus. can score 2 goals in last 10 minutes oso...

H.C. Tan said...

ian:what??u played PS2!!hahah~ dunno why malaysian students studying in aus anti-aus punya pun..

joeC:yeps u r absolutely correct!

tc:ur team laa..but ur kawaguchi was pretty good til the end collapse d..

tristan: tats why mom says dont bet on football matches!