Saturday, June 10, 2006

Germany 4-2 Costa Rica

Hmm looks like I wont be blogging much about anything else save football for 30days from now. Since I will be living in recluse and make a nest in front of the telly. No clubbing, especially cos it clashes with the football matches eh time. Unless it's a super unheard of team playing..like Trinidad or Togo or Serbia-Montenegro. then maybe I'll reconsider. I've basically stocked up loads of food in the house,so I will survive in this chicken coop. Hehe but do remind me to somewhat post about my trip to Siem Reap (Cambodia)..and pictures of course..I havent even posted pics on KLIMS and Spirit of KL!~ Ish ish ish.

Oh..back to the match. 4-2 is the highest scoreline,ever for an opening match yeps yeps. With goals from Lahm 6'...Klose 17' & 61'...Frings 87'---- Wanchope 12' & 73'..the match was very fast paced. Germany was certainly very aggressive with their attacks, and they really wanted to make it 2 goals ahead of Costa Rica. Hmm. My guessing is Germans sure bet on their team (pang 1.5-2 liap) wor..so die die also must goal la. But then again, the defense on both teams were pretty weak..make me so kincheong for the keeper Jose Porras. Haha but I feel that he was very good d..and Wanchope is definitely the man of the match. Dunno why..lolz. but half-time I fell asleep, and my uncle was watching with me had to wake me up. but now after the match like damn awake d..so I'm going to watch Naruto Ep. 188..ehe. Poland vs. Ecuador 3am hor..

p/s: Oh..have I mentioned that I find Shebby the commentator extremely and immensely irritating?Ugh =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..some shooting frenzy yesterday huh?

H.C. Tan said...

tc: yeps..ehe. ur ljungberg cun lar wei..henrik larsson not bad..but didnt perform up to standard

Gallivanter said...

Yes, Shebby is annoying, and the other bloke just cannot be a commentator! Bring on John Dykes!

H.C. Tan said...

daniel: hahha yes..

acq:hmm u tak suka pun dah tengok beberapa match d..hahaha