Sunday, June 18, 2006

Italy 1-1 USA(og)

Ggggrrrr!!cant believe I stayed up whole night to watch this?!!! Dahlah I gained one kg for this match! Yalar..I spent the entire first half of the match munching on muruku I bought by the roadside today..I like,ate the entire pack? And before that I went to have supper (seafood) till 1am..Man, the match was horrible! 3 red cards-- 1 for Italy for trying to break the poor American's nose (McBride I think his name) and the other 2 issued to USA,which is given unfairly..I thought Italy was supposed to practically, annihilate USA, you know, probably try to emulate Argentina's score of 6-0 the night before?..aiyaya...

And Italy had so many chances to score too!hmmmpphhh. thanks to them, I've to do about a billion sit-ups and push ups to burn off the muruku -_-" Nitez

3 comments:

Chin Kian said...

muruku...wah long time din eat liao...

anyway yea the game was total BS... but USA played very well the second half....and they almost scored a few times also with only 9 ppl...USA booasting like crazy here man. damn beh syok...

happyashley said...

push up? siboh? lol

H.C. Tan said...

cK:I know..USA played very well, much to my surprise..but then again..Italy played horribly..tot FIFA World Cup is not much of an event in USA?..

heng:errr...i still cant do push up.hahaha..for me la..see me so big sized but tangan bohlat wan..