Tuesday, May 23, 2006

That ah..

thanks for the kata-kata yang memberangsangkan to sue my lecturer, paralyse him, defame, crash into his house yada yada...hehe. believe me, i did think of those. but my foul mood that time is most probably contributed by this evil little thing called PMS. so basically i'm not PMS-ing anymore.hehe.so I'm already mollified.

oh. a little revelation.hehe.then you are so going to say I padan muka. hehe.I did pass up the assignment a day late.BUT, I did inform him that, gave a valid reason..(can't remember which) and with his consent only I passed up late wan. When I passed up, I handed it personally so it wasn't supposed to be in the 'LATE' stack right? So, my fault or his fault? He said it was my fault for not following up, saying I could have checked for my results earlier like some students who did that. Some even called up to ask weeks before results were out,and did that consistently. then had I known that my marks were deducted unfairly, corrections can still be made cos the results has not been sent in to the faculty yet. Haiya.that, IMHO, is not called follow up ler..That's being kiasu. Takkan want me to call up everyday from KL back to JB for no reason ar? Pokai siot lo like tat. 1 minute RM1++. I expect the lecturer to do his job properly ma.

So,I also dont want to bising with him d..Learnt my lesson for being so sloppy and for procrastinating my assignments till the very last minute. I handed it within the time frame, but still my fault lah. This is a good lesson. Next semester cannot be like this d..hehe.

Oh. actually last semester I only took 12 credit hours..and 6 is for industrial training (which only has a pass or fail grade). So that means only 6 credits are taken into account for our GPA. That is why 1 subject makes so much difference..but if I consider it for CGPA--the whole cumulative GPA..it doesnt make much difference. I think. But it'll be nice to get a >3.70 last semester ma..now no more lo..

Oh well. A lesson learnt, an experience gained. =P

4 comments:

Irked T said...

Aha,GPA >3.70 considered as an average student?Those <3.70 are bad student lah?Too humble edi lah u...my holiday starts on June 3rd.

H.C. Tan said...

aiya..im far far far from 3.7 la.hehe. cool.hope to meet up b4 i leave KL ya..havent seen u guys long time d

Irked T said...

meet in JB oso can if got time,Charles is vy free most d time haha...when u gonna move back JB?I thought u goin back to Penang 1st?

H.C. Tan said...

k k.im going back to penang in mid-june..will be back in JB in mid-july..