Friday, May 05, 2006

BZ BZ me..

I know I know I know..I d not blog as often as I wanted to..and by the time I actually have to time to blog, it's already old old stale news. Oh well, just an update on things I will blog about (when I have the time, which I assume next week..this weekend no-no):

  1. CLEO's 50 Most Eligible Bachelor Afterparty in Zouk last friday night @ Zouk (28 April 2006). I went with DK and her friends
  2. My gym sessions and how I'm enjoying it (most of the time lah). Btw, there IS progress!!!! *wink
  3. Our team LA BAMBA did win afterall!!! YEPS we won the Spirit of KL thingy. Yesterday (with just 1 hour's sleep the day before) we woke up at 4am, flagged off at 6am and scaled the heart of KL city till 2pm++..No rest,just lots of running and walking. It is one of the best experience I had in life. Not to mention the prizes.Hehe.But yeah,I do LOVE KL afterall. This event kinda changed my perceptions and misconceptions about KL

Ok-dokie..Remind me to blog about it ya. I'm going back to JB tonight or tomorrow for the weekend..Have to move my stuffs..

Oh Yeah..Please let Malaysia beat Denmark this afternoon at the semis for THOMAS CUP..1992 is 16 yrs ago..and that is hell long time ago. alrite time to get back to work

7 comments:

Irked T said...

Wow!congrats!I saw ur photo on Star last few days lol!WOn edi huh!Grand price of 10K issit?How lucky...kinda expecting some treat from u later on *wink* lol :p

Anonymous said...

wah congrats!! and shame malaysia lost =(

Chin Kian said...

damn man....malaysia lost again...
i think we're really unlucky ler...if choong hann is still playing...we're definitely heading to finals...

Anonymous said...

KONGRATULASI ! yeah saw your pic on newspaper and on the star website. must be top of the world ler :P

yeah msia lost but the new singles fella gave a good fight :D

H.C. Tan said...

tristan: haha..we'll see..

jan: yeah i was screaming like crazy to the tv when kuan beng hong played

cK: yalo i think many blamed him and his Achilees tendon thingy

sat: haha u saw cos of david ma..lolz

JoeC said...

HIHI, lots of things happen to you since the last time i visited, guess we are all in some life changing ways, esp those who are coming into the real mad world of working pplz. Anyhoo, will keep an eye on your posts now and then. Have a good trip back and may you fly in your studies. Cheers!

H.C. Tan said...

joeC: alritey *hugz