Friday, May 19, 2006

!@#$^^$@$&

Note the profanity in symbols above. I changed my mind. I am NO longer in a good mood. In fact, I am in a sUPER FOUL MOOD . Grrrr. This feeling is worse than being stuck 3 hours in a typical KL jam. It's worse than constipation for 3 days. Even purchasing a nice top at RM100 yesterday, and today you find it again in the 70% off bin isnt that bad. It's even worse than waking up the next day, and the weighing scale tells you that you gained 3kgs from the steamboat you had the night before. UrggH!!!

Is it fair to be penalised for no reason when it isn't even your fault? and the person at fault would not even do anything to change/rectify the problem because it's too tedious?Just checked my results. A lecturer gave me a lousy grade cos he mistook my assignment that I sent in as a late one, thus deducting a whopping lots of points, and hence affecting my grade a whole lot. And guess what, he even admits it's his mistake when I called him just now.And guess what, he said no,he won't be changing the grade cos he has already sent in,it'll be too tedious and a long procedure for him if he was to change it. Must meet panel,yada yada. @!!$$@#^& Asking me to be contented with a pass,somemore. Hello? He said our presentation was the best in the class,my test was fine,just this individual assignment that screwed me up. Cos of his mistake. Ughh. GREAT. Wait till I become famous. Then I'm so going to...I don't know. *inhales, exhales, inhales, exhales. LIFE. Phhwarrr.And the worst part is..since my motto for academic life has alwayz been "WANT TO DIE,DIE TOGeTHER" ma. Mana tau,only me kena penalise nia.Cipet. -_-"

8 comments:

narrowband said...

ridiculous.

Admin said...

when you rich and famous that time, fly your own plane and go crash his house lah.

happyashley said...

yea lor.. go complain to someone else or something.. coz seriously.. he cannot pinalise u for his fault okey

aL said...

COMPLAIN laaaaaaaaaa. MOGOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ;p

EISSEJ said...

yeah man.. i totally agree..
go fight for your rights! It's your results and it'll make a whole lot of difference when printed on your results transcript.. the lecturer's so silly! :P

Anonymous said...

Light saber his @$$

Ianfluenza said...

Whoahahaa... I've had the same experience before. It was unbelievable when you thought you've earned the rightful grades, only to be dismissed by an apathetic "it's only a test" reply.

Another one was not that similar, but is significant enough to warn everyone here. I once received a credit for a subject I thought I did pretty well. So I demanded to have the paper reviewed. My lecturer was hinting his reluctance with an impatient tone, but I pushed on.

It turned out that when he casually flipped across my answer book, saying "see? you didnt answer this question, and that one too, that's why u get credit" Another page flipped open, revealing two answers unmarked. I couldnt believe what I saw, and so did he. Embarrassed, he mumbled, "Okay, I'll have a check on your answers again," and left abruptly.

A week later, I checked my results online, I got a Distinction for that subject. Hurrah!

H.C. Tan said...

narrowband: i know.. =(

acq:we have given up on 'local uni system'

ahpek: i was thinking the very same thing *grins

heng: i know..but im in KL..dahlah tarak masa go back pg..sumore want to go bising with him in jhr. he doesnt want to do anything also bohpien..suak ade lo..

caL:local uni..the wonders of the malaysian paradigm

jess:uh-huh..but i take abt 6credit hours nia last sem due to industrial training.so tat's why seem like affect a lot

morpheux: i was thinking of using naruto's rasengan. oh well *wink

ianfluenza: hi..wow ur case a bit over..ur lecturer also melampau. mine i his marking is ok. he's jz being..lazy..and mine actually affected that sem's GPA only..it did not make much difference in my CGPA though *wink