Monday, May 15, 2006

Retail Therapy at its best...the week that it was

P/s: sorry there's something wrong with my spacing..cant seem to rectify the problem..so pls bear with this post

Aloha ppl..hehe my Big Boss is in Shanghai for for official stuff so tat means there will be no one looking at me online (bwahahahha). There’s the Material Planner directly behind me, but she’s so nice so she won’t scold wan.

Oh..my 3 months training here, I usually go back, latest 5.30pm..usually its pretty much on the dot. 5pm finish work, I belah at 5.10pm. Cos I want to go gym ma..(speaking of gym..I barely went these two weeks..not because of the keeping fit part..but feeling as if I’m not using it to my money’s worth)..since all my attachments/engagements/events are finished..no more Spirit of KL, no more OTs etc etc..I can go to gym in peace (cross my fingers..something may just pop up)

Oh..Back to my story..I was saying I usually go back on the dot..guess what? I did OT on last wed and thurs..and boy..memang OT pun!! On Wed I left at 9.30pm, and on Thurs I left at 9pm..not bad leh.. imagine..i reach the company at 7.30am, leaving at 9.30pm..14 hours terperap here. Fuuuhhh. Had to help out Boss with his tasks ma…yalo, both of us nia. But not romantic la..no hanky panky also (*bleks) maybe if he’s 20yrs younger then can lah..hahaha.

On Thursday,after finishing work at 9pm..I went to my aunt’s restaurant to wait for Meiyin to come..about 9.45pm,she came and we went to my place.10pm—bathe, tried and tried clothes, looked fat in every single thing, finally chose something to wear, meiyin wore my top..make up..left at 11pm..was supposed to meet up with DK, Daniel, Kevin they all at Zouk..luckily DK was even later than we were. Met my senior Angela Bong at the entrance also!! (looking great,babe!!)

The place, even the entrance itself was jampacked! Push, push, push, finally we got in! we met David, Corrina and etc etc also..so we actually had 2 tables to hang out with..but that night I was so tired with work, and the past weekend’s back to Johor to move things…the week before preparing for Spirit of KL finals..ish ish ish..i slept an average of 4hrs for 2 weeks..obviously I looked like a zombie, felt like a zombie, and acted like one! Johnnie Walker in front of me I also tarak mood mau minum..not that im alcohol tolerant in the first place..but usually I take a shot or two jz to get into the mood to groove ma. Nvm la…my main motive was to intro Meiyin to my clubbing kakis in KL,since she purposely came from Genting..she enjoyed herself though. Haha. DK did as well,as usual. I just..danced and pranced around 1 hour..then I berposed whole night d at my table.

Ooohh..before I forget..met a few new ppl tat nite..our table there’s Andy ( I think), Eileen, the main guy(Anderson),and few others..the rest of us just to tumpang bahagia wan..haha..and Anderson brought this cute guy (cute,as in adorable,cos he had dimples....but not hensem lahh..)..he intro-ed himself as Wayne when we were talking. Danced, talked..but got this girl sticking to him like plague whole nite lah.Snippets of conversation:

Me:So ur still studying?
Wayne: No..am 25 yrs old d..working in the music industry.. I write music
Me:Oh..you are a KL-ite?
Wayne: Am a S'porean
Me: Hmm..oh-kaYYY u look familiar

Uh-huh..it's actually tat Singaporean singer Lin Jun Jie(JJ)..He denied initially, but at last sorta admitted la. Haha..no wonder the girl kept gluing to him whole nite..and also bragging that JJ asked for her no. Ughh..luckily it's not Lee Hom if not I sure hit her with the Black Label bottle d.hahaha. So JJ is pretty nice afterall..DAmn syiok get to brush shoulders with a celebrity..albeit not so famous wan la..haha but he really looks pretty much a regular guy..only his dressing a bit hip-hopish..and had a slanted cap..and dances pretty well. But not one I'll actually notice in a club cos not really tall kua.. (Lee Hom Lee HOM!!hehe) but that nite I felt like a lump of shit with lots of zits..so not in a flirtatious mood or wat also..not tat i will be able to attract his attention also lah.haha but no desire whatsoever..not a big fan ma..he left early with his manager..

Now the main part of my retail therapy..

Since I had such a hectic and unproductive week, I decided to splurge on Friday with Meiyin. We woke up about 1pm, bathed, terus go out..hungry d ( I felt guilty not going to gym at all..but..haha)..we went 1-Utama~~ ngiek ngiek..I actually found it myself without stopping to ask.hehe. We ate at Italiennes!!we had lasagna..so-so nia la..but the price very not 'so-so'..lolz..by that time it's almost 4pm d..hence started our shopping spree..

WE stopped by so many shops..didn't find anything that we wanted..actually we didn't even scour the whole building..not even 50% la actually..hehe. and finally we bought our 1st item in Blook.. we tested quite a number of dresses,tops..but I kinda fell in love with an item..hence:

ITEM NO. 1) BLOOK FLORAL DRESS- RM69

meiyin got herself a dress too!I know I know..those who know me has never seen me in a skirt before like, once a year also..haha I only wear skirt once in a purple moon..moreover a dress! but i couldnt resist

By that time it was almost 7pm..I promised my aunt to go to help out at the restaurant..we were leaving..but I told Meiyin I wanted to check out
MAC make-up..to have a look nia..I considered my splurging done d ma..mana tau we tercross-over Stila's counter. Sluurpp.. we spent more than 2hrs there ler..tested almost everything..haha i think the salesgirl quite pekchek..but i think she had this "ka-ching $$" in mind..end up both of us bought RM411 worth of products

ITEM NO. 2) STILA LIP GLOSS RM85

3) STILA CREAM BLUSHER RM88

meiyin got herself the eyeliner, cream blusher as well and its limited edition eyeshadow i think. obviously we didnt go MAC d after that!

and since it was so late d..so I didnt go my aunt's restaurant..my aunt did sound me later at nite -_-" Next stop: Biotherm counter..this I bought in about 10mins..cos I had it in mind for sometime d..

ITEM NO.4) BIOTHERM ANTI-RIDES LINE PEEL SET RM209!!

meiyin stopped d..she went to get working shoes lo.I was pretty much done d..but I had this ultra splurge feeling like a Becky Bloomwood possesed ghost (those who read Shopaholics will know what Im talking about). HAHA.. I got a nice lingerie from Triumph

ITEM NO.5) TRIUMPH B** RM89.90!!!

I didnt know these kinda things are so costly u know..I all these while thought RM40 is counsidered expensive d..but actually some can even be hundreds..esp those maximizer push-up types that u see models and some women having super nice cleavage with.

Thus RM540.90 spent in hours. And maybe we were too delirious with our purchases..so we couldnt find our car..(I know..my bad for not remembering where we parked..)..We looked for an hour..kenot tahan d..asked for guards' help..They ride in bike 1/2 hour also cant find..luckily we didnt continue looking in foot. At last me and meiyin also pinjam their bike to look for my SLK...Eventually 1/2 hour later,a guard found it!!! Hallelujah..tat time also 12.30am d..we went to Sunway Asia Cafe for dinner after that. Kena con. The supposedly Korean Ramen that I ordered was actually Cintan Mee Curry Flavor. Tastes exactly the same. RM5!!####$%^%$&

Overall Im very happy with my purchases..hehe but I'm filing for bankruptcy d..cos I bought quite unnecessary stuffs..the Biotherm maybe lah..but actually clear skin can be achieved by getting ample sleep,unlike my 4hrs slp..sigh. HEHE

RETAIL THERAPY RULESS!!!Bwahahaha


11 comments:

aL said...

lin jun jie is pretty hot wat! haha...i love his songs man. u got his personal contact? i went to his promo tour few days ago in gurney..

reddaisie said...

hey...wah u must be so cool man...talked to JJ but then din know who he was..he must be real disappointed..haha but then if i see him oso..i won't know who he is..
ur life is so happening..i feel so kampung and sad here...but then 3 more weeks...then i will be free as a birD!! WOHOoo!!

Admin said...

you just spent my whole month's ohkau budget in one trip!

Irked T said...

Really Lin Jun Jie?How lucky huh!!!The one with dimple one ke?And then tiny eyes and fair's JJ?Wow...y dun u juz give him a prank kiss then?Although he's not tht hensem but at least u can make others jealous and ur muka pun berglamour *wink* !Your frens all full of "kang tao"huh!...nice!Retail therapy rulezzz but $$$ is superior in this case in order to materialize it though T.T

~charng said...

Hey! TOo bad I couldnt go the other day:( Next time ajak again ya.After my exams! ILL be there.haha..

PHOTOS!!!I wanan see your dress:P lovelovelove dresses.Just havent gotten around buying any.Stila is LOVELY.Try their Kajal eyeliner.FABULOUS.:P

Shopping is good gal..haha

JoeC said...

yesyes it works, did it myself now and then to get that good feeling of new stuff to wear! Cheers!

H.C. Tan said...

CAL: yaya he mentioned he was going Penang cos I said I'm from Penang. no lar,tarak his contact..not pretty enuf.haaha

acquiescence: no la..not halter ..this one is like the auntie type wan. i think..but when u wear it..it may or may not look auntie..dependin on the accessories? dunno ler. i just have the urge to spend. buying is another matter, waering is another.hahaa

ahpek: wah u one mth drink stout 500++ wan ah..

tristan: ya the dimpled guy..kiss him later kena sue for sexual harassment only noe..haha. yalo no $$..my motto..spend first,think later.paling teruk do two part-time lo..as I am now.

charng: u la..told u im on a shopping spree and u like so supportive *bleks

joeC: I believe in the reward myself system..that's why I end up having many things that I never use.hehe



pao: Ur in NZ girl..lagi syok..we stuck in Msia..not tat Msia no good la..but hehe

EISSEJ said...

my comment's the same as others!! Lin Jun Jie???????? and you dunno.. huhuhuhu.. good tactic for him to remember you.. cos star mar.. sure got ego wan.. so when you dunno him, he'll remember you for life! :P
ehehhe.. sigh.. happening life sialz..
yeah.. i agree with pao pao.. i feel so kampung here.. plus exam's coming.. so sad!
have fun!!!!

H.C. Tan said...

liyuin liyuin liyuin..how i wish i can be in Oz la..so chill, have fun, study hard!! ur chances of bertembung with stars are higher than ours here la *wink

Stephanie meiyu said...

wow,u like stila?hahaahahaa..!!!!i like it too, but sometimes i find its too colourful for me..kekeke!!

cheer girl..and keep shopping...sama gang!!!

H.C. Tan said...

acq: dont worry..ur just possessed.haha

steph: shopping is the root of all evil *wink