Thursday, May 18, 2006

ATTENTION!! URGENT

Hehe..just to catch your attention nia.I don't mean to do this..I really DON't WANT to...later ppl accuse me of being gila glamour..but..hey..I REALLY DO gila glamour..since everyone that I know who participated in the Spirit of KL finals that has a blog has been advertising it for weeks d..I might as well join the crowd:

jeng jeng..time for some advertisement--->

CATCH US IN ACTION AT 10.30PM THIS SATURDAY NIGHT (20th MAY 2006) in 8TV!!!! YEPS IT's THE 1 HOUR LONG PROGRAMME SPECIALLY ON THE SPIRIT OF KL

Hehe. Yalo last night me and 2 other teammates went for a short TV interview at TV3 Dewan Sri Pentas..We are going to be featured on 8TV Quickie this friday night, for like, 3 seconds? hehe and Saturday night for a minute or so lor..why left 3 of us leh? Vibrate went to US d, Ginseng went back to Sarawak d,and David having finals..

SO KESIMPULANNYA, DO TUNE IN FOR THE PROGRAMME THIS SAT K!! BUT REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING HOW I LOOKED LA..since basically the day of the competition,I only had an hour's sleep, since we had to complete our booth's banner..moreover, the whole week b4 that I was super bz, had to juggle between work (6am wake up wor!) and some other things..so I slept about 4hours nia on average. Major zits were popping out, eyes were super panda-gothic-like..hehe. but I still want you guys to tune in.Ngieks ngieks ngieks

Oh,btw, Marion Caunter in reali life is quite pretty..make-up a little too thick though.but seriously petite..imagine lah in tv her face also look a little chubby d..and just a proportionate figure..in real life her waist was THIS tiny. so..TV really adds 5kg to us..So since me in real life pun dah bukannya slim..in TV kembang terus. haha. I'm dreading yet anticipating the show this Saturday. Two possibilities:

1)Somehow I still look the same as in real life,and my HCFC members remain constant-- still same amount.

2)5kgs add on--number of members jatuh menjunam exponentially,and gladly tarik diri from the fan club without wanting the refund for the membership lo

HAIH...-_-"

BUT STILL, DO CATCH THE PROGRAMME LAH.TUNE IN LAH.IT'LL BE FUN.YOU KNOW LAH ME, GILA GLAMOUR WAN. TEE-HEE-HEE. but wont just feature us Team La Bamba ma..it's all about what the 20 teams experienced throughout the day. Major coolness. Who knows..lots of lengzais lengluis u know in the competition.

SO, THIS SAT 10.30pm, SPIRIT OF KL, only on 8TV *wink
(then I wont have to blog so detailed d what the competition is all about,what we did,yada yada..hehe still pending cos I havent gotten the pix from David yet)

P/s: I'm going back to Penang this weekend..Yay!

p/s/s: As of now..3 person has already told me they saw me on the TV advert yesterday..I'm so excited. Haha I appeared in the preview doing abseiling. Which I bet I looked horrible in. But still excited la. I haven't seen it yet cos I haven't been watching tv for ages. But you bet I'm going to hog the Tv whole night today.Hee-hee

10 comments:

JoeC said...

Waahhh, TV somor, you are famous girl! OK, will be on the look out for ya in the tube, bet you look really good right? Cheers!

reddaisie said...

AIYA..i dun get to watch ler.. :(

Anonymous said...

giler glemer btol~




:p



-narrowband

Irked T said...

Wow,you can just any time seize by talent scout after your appearance on TV!GIven that u r so attractive and photogenic as well.Maybe they'll offer u a contract for modelling/acting/filming CM.Then u will be famous overnight and there u go the local version of Dawn Yeo.A celebrity blogger*wink*.Better be good to u first so next time when u famous can reap some benefit huh?Did I think too much or something?Well,me here takde TV kat hostel,so can't see how glamour u r on TV but no doubt u'll be a STAR in future gua...:p

Anonymous said...

Hi, do u happen to have recorded the one hour spirit of kl special? 'Cuz we missed the beginning part
PS: Big congrats on winning the spirit of kl =>

Team AlphaQ

Lin Peh said...

Lin Peh didn't get to watch leh. Can post the video clip kah ? ;-)

Anonymous said...

i freakin read this toolate!!

H.C. Tan said...

joeC: no my eyes bengkak..then im like grinning one kind..macam 'bin tai lou' (female version) *heheh

acq: yala u sure hv to "pongchan"!!!ur hsemate wor..

pao: aiyak. miss ur chance to see first HPC-ian in tv..haha

narrowband: who is the one who complained tarak his muka 1st 30mins wan ah..hehe

tristan: hehehe. thanks 4 d vote of confidence.. *hugzz!!!

alphaQ: thanks =) i think we'll ask from The Star for a copy..im sure they have a soft copy lo..will let u know? =)

linpeh: hi!~ insya-Allah

jan: *wails..no u didnt!! =P

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot => If you do get it our email's mbizclub@gmail.com
Do keep us informed if u get a copy of it.. thanks again!

Team AlphaQ

H.C. Tan said...

team alphaQ:no prob