Friday, May 19, 2006

Publisiti murahan

Darn..the whole morning I've been grinning to myself like an idiot.I'm supposed to be moody (it's THE time of the month) haha..but my mood is just too good (though now totally pokai,i feel bloated,zits all over the face)...but.hey..nothing's going to bring me down.hehe.refer the post below, as a reminder (hahahahahahaha) *hint hint THIS Saturday ..remember??? sorry cant help myself, I know you guys will kutuk I publisiti murahan. tee-hee. Blogging IS cheap publicity.haha.

3 comments:

JoeC said...

some body very teh happy liao, so, got call family members to see you ah not, gonna tape it? Cheers!

Anonymous said...

"blogging *is* cheap publicity"

fuyo. pls jgn melibatkan bloger bloger yg lain!

iblawg

H.C. Tan said...

joeC:u dont want to know how many relatives i informed.hehe. and friends i texted.hahhahaa. now a bit phaiseh liao,thinking back. =P

iblawg: HAHA =P

acq: yalo pekchek.thanks thanks *hugz