Monday, May 29, 2006

Retail therapy again

ohhh..last weekend..no, not this one..(27-28 may)..but the weekend before. .I went back beloved PENANG..actually I typed many many things and saved it in my drafts..but now lazy to post that d..cos its a little boring ..hahah!so now's the edited version of it!

Saturday~
Led a super healthy lifestyle by going to the gym with Loke and Lin. Even woke up before 8am!! Actually Loke & I were members,since Lin wanted to hang out with us,so we made her go as well..after that we went to Gurney for another shopping spree after lunch..Loke bought RM300++ of MAC products..I couldn't resist buying its liquid eyeliner..haha although I do not find the usage or occasion for it yet..but I just needed to spend $$$. Evil thinking right? I'm just going to say that I was possessed by the evil shopping spirit..I bought something really unnecessary that costs a lot..a panasonic eyelash curler.haha.don't even ask me why.i even changed my hotlink prepaid to postpaid! judging from my excessive phone-calling and texting..usage menaik exponentially~ sigh..dinner was nice..yumyum..my fav penang dishes..laksa,kangkung cuttlefish,chee cheong fun yada yada..then I rushed back to watch myself on tv with Loke.I rejected clubbing offers.unlike me leh.hahaha.now im HEALTHY!tee-hee..syok sendiri lah tu

Sunday~
Woke up at 7am..(I know..last time to me standard time was 1pm or 2pm..gosh I missed those days!!) Went to binge on dimsum this time,with Grandma and XiaoYi. 3 of us ate like, 14 plates or something...I'm a foodie!! but felt a little guilty,luckily already ajak Loke to gym again.Spent the rest of the day meeting up with friends..Oh,I had such a lovely dinner at Siriwan..Thai food..4 of us also at about RM120 though. -_-"

Monday~
Hehe. Yala yala..I'm on leave again..as usual lar,training over,since my working in Honeywell is just an extension,so I pun onleave, onleave, onleave..haha but no pay-leave la..so my salary also deducted until don't know how much liao. That aside, I spent my time helping out at the kopitiam lor..then went out to meet Alicia.. =) I managed to cajole Dad into into loaning me his honda city..usually his face turns green whenever I broached that subject, but the whole weekend I drove aunt;s Getz,its also auto transmission..the car came back in one piece, so this time he consented.hehe. i went to find Jess first, then Alicia..dahlah I spent so much during the weekend..

I HIT THE CURB AGAIN!!I didn't see the curb in front of Alicia's house..sigh. history repeats itself. Tayar pancit again. -_-" (flashback to the time when I hit the curb with dad's kembara). Everytime my car mishaps also is memancitkan tayar. Haih,haih,haih..So this time I tarak semangat tukar tayar sendiri d..Ally's mom tolong call mechanic to come and change it for me..but have to pay RM10..(cut-throat!!)..Last time I took 1hour to change it myself..this fella took like,2minutes nia. when I went to pick up dad at his workplace later, he clapped his hands.haha. He was pretty amazed at how I manage to hit the tyre everytime, by its side..meaning not on the thread..so is not-tampal-able liao. Last time also like this, this time also like this. As usual, dad expects me to pay for it (like last time. Goodyear u know!!) Upon reaching home, he immediately ask me to go to a tyre shop and buy a new tyre..so I do not escape from it..hehe. cham..evil Dad..grrr. this also considered as retail therapy lo..but secara paksa wan -_-"

Later in the evening went back to KL lor..love penang to bits!

p/s: this weekend I went to the KLIMS..KL International Motorshow 2006!! Will post about it later lah..haha sorry lar this time my post a bit dry..not so in the mood to blog. sleep deprived..so very badly *yawnnnsss!!!!

1 comment:

Jerry Ong said...

Interesting bloggie u have........Cheersss