Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Perhaps Love

Oh I finally watched Perhaps Love starring the oh-so-gorgeous Takeshi Kaneshiro, Zhou Xun and Jacky Cheung...I'm sure some of you have already watched it,so I won't be talking about the synopsis and stuff lah..Actually the movie reminded me a li'l of Moulin Rouge, it being a musical film and all. But mostly it reminded of that movie, nehhhhh, that one ar,...which has Meteor Garden Daomingsze and Karen Mok...also the same ler...poor Jacky Cheung...why lah he everytime so kelian? always the victim of being the 3rd party without him wanting to... and gosh his voice is so so good. Man, Takeshi is so so so gorgeous!!! lolz

Last week I went to watch The Tall Chinese Story or whatever the title is which was such a waste of $$. Nicholas Tse has resorted to such cheap movies? And the cast was pretty good. As in there are many veteran actors. 5 minutes into the movie and I was already downright mengutuk-ing the storyline which the mouliu-ness yang melimpah-limpah. But then, the title of the movie already said it all. But the chicks inside were hot lah. No, I don't mean Charlene Choi...so the movie was endurable.

It's already the New Year but I'm not feeling it. Instead of feeling energized that it's the new year, and looking forward to having a blast, I'm feeling drained. Maybe I haven't really rested well during the holidays working period. It was supposed to be holidays, but since I promised my aunt to help her out...then when I got back to penang, glo was in need of staffs during the festive period,so I went to assume my ex-post there for just a week-- barmaid/bartendress. It was fun though, loved the job there, and it IS the most happening club in penang at the moment. Yea,I used to work there during my semester break this year last year with linlin. Basically it wasn't much of work though, it was more like 3 months of clubbing, 4 times a week. After that, I banned myself from clubs for quite sometime. haha. Reminiscence. But if not for that, I'd still be a dungu about liquors and liqueurs. The only alcohol I used to know were the name of beers (Tiger, Guinness Stout, Carlsberg etc) and Chivas, Martell. Mana tau we have all types of gin,bourbon, rum, whisky, brandy, vodka, tequila...Very the sesat lah me...phaiseh.

Aiya, enough of remisniscing liao. tomorrow morning have to go bengkel somemore...It's composite lab, should be fun..so it's time to sleep. I've only been back yesterday, so during classes yesterday and today, I've been zoning out and did not pay attention one single bit. Still in the festive mood I guess. Bler-bler...And I haven't even finish unpacking!! Everything is strewn everywhere...luckily I'm staying in a master bedroom and I have a roomie as messy disorganised as I am. Lolz...I still don't understand why they say Virgo mia budaks all very the pentingkan cleanliness eh. hmm..looks like I'm typing in 3 languages liao... Means a bit steam d.. So I'm going to... (YaY!! I've gotten my hands on the book Memoirs of a Geisha,courtesy of my housemate jennifer) start reading the book prior to the movie. Bonne nuit~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyo..I still not watch that movie leh..so outdated

Anonymous said...

whoa girl,ur bali pics looks great..btw happy new year! miss ya loads

H.C. Tan said...

penang podcast: yalah, be a true penangite. watch pirated DVDs..haha

joe: i gained a tonne. hahah *hugz

happyashley said...

Siboh the movie ah neh chaR???? I din noe leh.. wunted to watch! Luckily din waste my damn 5 bucks (student price.. me damn poor and kiam nowadays!)

Instead i watched Pride and Prejudice (NOT THE HINDI VERSION ONE!!)... Its good!! Been wanting to watch it since in Syd dee. Luckily they release it later here. But.. beware.. guys might not like it so much.. Hahaha.. might think that cha boh back den damn hiao.. but wat to do! U'll un if u watch it!!!