Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I am in a good mood today!!!

yeps..Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and the mood is almost catching up. Previously being super moody and crappy...hey hey...the world is a beautiful place. Hehe~

Anyway, I just have to brag abt my happiness. We had presentation today and initially we were very nervous. But after running through it several times together, we did pretty well today, and 7 other groups presented before us, but we were the best so far. The lecturer says "Good presentation". Hehe only two words...yet this is the first time he uttered such words. Happy happy happy... Lalallalalala...

Over the weekend I went to work as Jusco Credit Card promoter at Jusco (duh!). Not bad ler, even a supermarket can produce their own finance company and Visa cards. Actually I was torn between working during the weekend or going for Guinness Party, Black The Rising as I had the invite..but then..go so far to KL...or earn $$..at times like this, when my pocket is high and dry..it is better to exercise sifat berjimat-cermat. =(

Then there's the lab reports..And a test tomorrow. Can't wait to leave JB this thursday,will be driving back to Penang. *wink

While the mood is still here, better continue with my lab reports.Hehe...

1 comment:

Admin said...

hooi ching,
GUNG SI FAH CAI!