Monday, January 02, 2006

JohoR

okiez peeps...I'm back in Johore!! dinky ol' JB (no offense jB frenz..haha).Newayz, reached skudai at about 6am this morning,then it's 8am class...ya I know I know stop reprimanding me...memang ah aku tuang kelas 1 minggu!! *bleks...well was in KL as I said to help out my aunt at her restaurant (btw, before I continue, yes I gained a lot of weight in KL!!!) everyone said I looked like a balloon..no thanks to the nyonya food, but no thanks either to the fact that I walk into the kitchen every 5 minutes or so to nibble. Well it IS grandma's cooking...

Hey before I continue rambling, everybody: Happy New Year 2006!!!~~

It has been a really hectic week for me, the past week it is...been running around here & there. Yeah, thanks for noticing (perasan), it's a new template!! New year, new beginning..I hope...now don't want to write in short paragraphs d, cos I type time also feel a bit mabuk, not that this is any better, but trial and error lah see how...

Things to update in my blog: (just as a reminder to myself)
1) My side bars I killed
2) My unfinished pics-uploading of Bali
3) Expeditions
4) My new hairdo!

Uh-huh, time to sleep actually...slept about total of 6hours in 2 days nia. Blog again tomorrow? I hope so...one of the New yr resolutions--blog regularly...coz sometimes I forget what I wanted to blog about after a few days...Nitez everybarrrdyy...

1 comment:

Admin said...

at first i thot i came to the wrong place. nice and clean. i like.