Sunday, November 27, 2005

Over..O.V.E.R

that said
my exams are finally over
done with!!Muahahahahahahaaha..
yesterday was the final, miserable last paper
Vibration and Control
although, according to my coursemates
it's more like doing Advanced super advanced mathematics
When I read the paper, I was like, "OMG...what is this man?"
At first I was banking on Mohan
Since he sat beside me in the exam hall
Instead he went,"Psstt..ching,how to do ah,what's the answer?"
*slaps my forehead. Wrong investment
He was supposed to be the one helping me!!
HEHE..but then, it's already over!!!
yay yay yay yay
After the paper, went for lunch
Then upon reaching home...
Although I was so very tired and fatigued
Since I just slept like, 3 hours?
But..since I'll be leaving for KL on monday (er..tomorrow?)
so I have to clear my stuff, Scrubbed the bathroom clean
unfortunately...
Our miserable washing machine broke down few days ago
I don't know why it's so stupiak
Coz it breaks down every semester during exams
Anyway, I had to wash like, 2 pails of clothes?
Which accumulated during the past few weeks
(I know..Hey!..Exam period mar,exempted!!)
When I finished watching them, I was pooped
Then I told Sanyeong, "Thank God we live in this era"
Then I started rambling about how
"wai tai" our parents, grandparents were
No easy feat, good work-out,even
Haha, we went through that ordeal
in hostel life back in first year
Laterz, we went to Sentosa
to collect our bali trip vouchers from the agency
then,we went Permas Jaya
to have yummilicious infamous nasi lemak
But of course, it can't beat Penang Nasi Kandar
Hehe..After tat we went to City Square
Shopping!! Window shopping more though
Btw, went with thongching, sanyeong, cmin
The three of us who are going Bali
Got ourselves beach shorts
Oh we went permas jaya jusco also
everything was so Christmasy
Gosh,it's almost December
Time really flies
Newayz, we went to catch the movie "Zathura"
NEhh, the one which the is from the author of "Jumanji"
It was pretty decent --Adventurous, funny, exciting
although the li'l bro was kinda irritating
But it was a good movie
=)
Uh-huh,today it's time to pack
and finish watching some stuff I downloaded
Yea, wash my car
It's like, super yucky dirty
But yeah,happy holidayz to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Admin said...

enjoy yourself, young lady.

JoeC said...

wowow, that was a long storm eh? what's next on tha list then.... time to get down and git drunk and pass out till noon middle of next week. take care ya. cheers!

oie, wot are you chit chatting in exam hall eh?