Thursday, November 24, 2005

mata tertampal setem

I suspect that:
I have stamps in my eyes.
Serious! The stamps are glued in my eyes
Ahbo...why?!!!??
I repeatedly, consecutively, regularly do the same thing
Oh yes, I also realise that I have brains the size of a peanut
Really...
Everytime, during exams, I misread the questions
Or...I never fail to finish reading the questions
No..I never finish reading the question
Like just now for Flight Mechanics
Question 4 ar question 4
(ouch...feels a dagger stabbing into my heart)
I keep wondering why what the miserable equation is.
Ishkk. Realized that actually the equation was given
Yeap
Written very properly below the question.
Ishk. Again.
(another stab)

A lot of marks man the question.
(stabs)
No use crying over spilt milk
Another miserable paper to go
Placed very high hopes just now's paper de..
Size does matter
yeah,like, the size of my brains and the stamps
Now somemore watching the modern version AhWong
(Remember Square Pegs? Roger Kwok & Jessice Hester Hsuan)
lou por zai ah lou por zaiiiiiii
Modern version is called Life Made Simple
okla..quite funny also. But...exam hor..
No mood d. Stabs myself again
=P
"Tears will get you sympathy
but sweat will get you changed"
so...complain also no use right?
Not bad le, my Full Metal Alchemist also watched a lot d
If only I study as hard as I do
watching drama/idle/procrastinate/play
I'd be in a very good shape

4 comments:

JoeC said...

aiya, everybodi also got stamps and peanuts in exam time ler, what is important, do not assume you've read what you've read, sometimes, your brain and eyes are reading from two different version of the scripts, be sure to check yourself, and do a little reasoning when ya reading, juz to be sure that all your processing functions are on the same channel. Key also is the relax, dun think too much on what ifs or not. Yes, I know is easy to say, but you hafta try cuz there is only one chance, one opportunity and one lifetime!

Take care n all the best. Cheers!

H.C. Tan said...

joeC: one chance, one opportunity, one lifetime, yepz..true true..but i do not think im putting it all to excel academically. haha~ if not i'd hv shut the darn pc off..no discipline..*hugz, am anticipating tmr for d paper to be over.. =) altho im not even half prepared yet.lolz

Admin said...

like i said b4, ahpek never study so high.but i think you are putting too much pressure on yourself? maybe relaxs a bit can be better leh.

H.C. Tan said...

haha..ahpek.. thanks 4 d advice..cukup relak d ah..newayz, it's over..yea..1 month hols..