Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bali oh Bali

just a quick post..
people, I'm going to Bali tomorrow
4.30pm flight
yay..4days 3 nights nia though
but these few days was so busy packing
pack pack pack on sunday night
whole sunday afternoon watch anime
Full Metal Alchemist
then Monday leh hior
Followed my coursemate's car to KL
He was driving with another two cars
His friends
We stopped by in Malacce to go sightseeing
A-Famosa lo
Not bad..really have racial integration
6 indian guys,1 indian girl,1 chinese girl (me!!)
=)

Today (tuesday)
Got roped into helping out my aunt at her new restaurant
It's in Puchong
Just opposite IOI Mall
Home dishes, some Nyonya-style
(Btw,my dad's mom, means my grandma is a Nyonya)
Business is good

Later want to pack all the stuff needed to go Bali
Basically I lugged everything from JB needed for a month's holz
Ya, went to money changer on sunday
Did I tell you guys I'm a millionaire now?
=) haha with RM400, i get about 1million rupiah
not bad leh...ngiek ngiek ngiek
Okla,time to zzz
If not tmr ICI Dulux also can't help to cover the zits liao

1 comment:

JoeC said...

help out.... in what way? have fun then, i think RM400 is not enough lei, anyhoo.

Cheers!