Monday, November 14, 2005

MARRIED AND DIVORCED TWICE.

A woman who had been married twice and divorced twice was fed up.
Her first husband beat her, and her second husband ran away with
another woman. Plus, she couldn't find a new lover who could satisfy
her sexually, so she put an ad in the classifieds:

Wanted: A good looking, single guy who won't beat me, won't leave
me, and is good in bed.

About a week later, her doorbell rings. She opens the door to find
a man with no arms and legs on
her front porch.

"I'm here about your ad," he says.

"You must be mistaken," she says.

"Let me explain," he says. "I can't beat you, I don't have any arms.

And I can't run away, because I don't have any legs."

"But," she asks,"How do I know you're good in bed?"

"I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

P/s: Actually I spent an hour creating a post, but due to some screwed-up system which when I clicked "Publish Post", the whole thing disappeared. &*#$$$ So..lazy to re-entry d..Just ranting about the hot weather, the synopsis of the numerous animes I've been watching, the 3 papers I've gone through, my laksa (or lack there-of) Cold Turkey Syndrome, imagining myself in bikini in Bali with muh tourmates etc etc. So I'm, so signing out with a big reluctant sigh--Reality check. The exams are still on. Must. Continue. Study. Have. Been. Idling. Whole. Day. HAIHHZZZZZ..

2 comments:

JoeC said...

yalor, take a break la, so brain dun get numb.... nice lil joke there, take care ya... cheers!

Anonymous said...

gosh ching, i read ur procrastinating blog(the KL ceritalah) and just realised what i'm doing now : PROCRASTINATING!!! i have my second last paper tomorrow and im still lenggang kangkunging.apamacam? looks like im incorrigible..u infected me with ur lenggnag virus in '99 and i still can't find a cure!!!! (yeah now im finding excuses LOL)
take care and my last paper is on 25th-espanyol chica =P shit i forgot to ask Fran whether u can learn from him bo...alamak..GAMBATE!!