Saturday, November 19, 2005

Another D.O.W.N

woo hoo,another paper is over--Aircraft Structure I...Yay..although the paper was bad as well, didn't manage to finish it in time,and also some parts were pretty messy.
Sigh.. but the tamparan was not as bad as Aerodynamics and Material Technology. Those two were awful, and I barely prepared for it as well (as in,the day before--
itulah,hiao don't want study) hehe..what to do,no point crying over spilt milk right? therefore as Joe said, procrastination--it's a matter of choice, not chance. But with only two miserable papers more to go, I really can't wait. I keep fantasizing about Bali trip. hehe but as
David said,
"If you were to really wear a bikini, please make sure to capture the correct angle"

Uh-huh,I get what he mean. Don't want to end up like this:


Uh-huh...although this pic was dated back quite some time ago (Miss Malaysia 2004) Andrea Fonseca...she was actually rated the worst for the swimsuit category in Miss Universe pageant. Sure lah...compared to this:

Yeah lah..such difference esp. the waistline (lolz)..that's why I have to start practising to 'capture the perfect angle' as soon as I finish my last paper,on the 26th...it'll be quite hectic also, because I have to clear up my stuffs, then start packing, and leave for KL by 29th..coz we are going on the 30th. Argghhh..should be thinking about my next exams..hehe..

Anyway, been watching a loy of anime lately. Yeah, finished School Rumble, Trinity Blood. Of course, am following faithfully, diligently Naruto, Bleach,nothing can beat these two yet..am also watching Mai Otome, Blood+. just started on Full Metal Alchemist. yea I know, am very outdated...it is pretty old anime d,since everyone's been singing praises about it. Haiyo..exam season somemore watch meh..(somebody pull my ear!) ..Still have One Piece, Gundam Seed DVD boxsets with me. But Gundam Seed is quite boring lah...no offense Gundam lovers!


Also,regarding the hoo-haa over the Dawn Yang issue...Yea, I'm like,the thousandth to participate in the Dawn-mania. She's hot. Period.

2 comments:

narrowband said...

Thank for the mention, darling. Lol.

I guess I was the 999th, then!

JoeC said...

yosh, so, the exams still enroute eh, oh well time for another break then? yalor, some of the gundam can be a lil slow ler.... after watching gundam seed 1st chapter, fell asleep. BUT not all gundam are like tat, my fav is, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, an old story but good one, too bad it is kinda short. The other is War in the Pocket. take care ya, cheers!