Sunday, November 06, 2005

naivete, fun, suicide, yada yada

Ok..arlow this is just goin' to be one shot of rambling.
ok i just got back from KL yesterday
8 days in total--amazing, fun, guilt
why is it so?
Well, so naive of me to lug my 30kgs of books to KL
yalor,been questioned my sanity by others
"what in the world are you doing in KL to study???"
Well, since I'm so bored out of my mind in JB
And penang is too far (although I miss pg laksa a lot!)
Feeling certain that I will not be able to study at all
if I were to go back to my lovely ol' penang
of course KL seemed reasonable
since puchong isn't exactly KL town..

Naivete's the word,no?Summarized:
Day 1(Fri)..too exhausted to go out
Day 2(Sat)..DVD marathon
Day 3(Sun)..Shopping spree
Day 4(Mon)..Party alrite
Day 5(Tue)..Eating spree
Day 6(Wed)..Party again
Day 7(Thur)..cheating myself (elaborate later)
Day 8(Fri)..Party
Day 9(Sat)..Makan-makan, belah back to JB

And my progress in studies: 0.4%
I'd say
Yea,partying doesn't take whole day
At first dear Linlin was supposed to join me
But later she said:
"Cannot lar...go KL sure can't study..
it's like committing suicide if I go down"
so she didn't *sobz
And the times that I was at home
It's DVD, anime (I brought Gundam Seed with me)
online, babysitting--or nanny?
Coz my cousin's parents are busy peeps
so have to take care and layan her
although there are 2 live-in maids
(btw,she's 11)
and when I feel real guilty,I'd lay out all my books
And attempt to study..
3 things happen 5 mins after that
Either I fall asleep
Or I start daydreaming
Or I find excuses to do something else
Arrghgh, forget it


Now to the fun parts
Shopping--not much..window-shopping nia
I went IOI Mall & Summit only
Went my cousins my age
Yea I went Velvet, Zouk, Rum Jungle and Zeta-bar
Velvet had this Mambo theme goin' on
Reminded me of Dirty Dancing 1 (classic movie!!)
Zouk was fine, Rum Jungle was ok
(hv 2 give face my fren who's spinning there,ehe)
Zeta-bar was...expensive

All in all, it was good
Since I'm alcohol intolerant, so didn't drink much
I know, what kind of barmaid was I?
Hey...work in a club doesn't mean have to CAN drink
rite? =)
yea,glad I met up with a few friends

And I read in a recent post by one of the bloggers
It struck me as well recently
There are two types of hot/pretty chicks:
Nice, friendly ones
And bitchy,mean ones
I've been fortunate to meet friendly nice ones
Hey, they're pretty, but they don't assume that
The world revolves around them
and that it's an honour for us to serve them
Can't say the same for the other group
The biatches..?
hah..nice? exterior..pretentious
Nice,only when they need something
They may come across as strong characters
Popular group etc etc
My point is:
Why do b**ches exist?

Nvm...next...
I've been back to Jb for almost 24 hours
Haha. still trying to gain the momentum
Was supposed to stay in KL til monday
following friend's car
Luckily my aunt goin s'pore for business stuff
so she dropped me off at my house
But I almost got it d..
call me kiasu
but in the presence of people studyin hard around me
No doubt reality is going to sink soon
And tell me:
"Finals is in 5 days!!!"
But have to reward myself first
Watched latest eps of Naruto and Bleach
and 2 movies i downloaded
Yea,also finished the anime Trinity Blood
it was quite good, just 24 eps
the soundtrack is very very nice

Hell,the timetable for this finals
11,13,14,16,17,19,24,26
8 miserable papers
usually 5 papers also can barely cope nia
ArGGGhhHHHH
Ok ok,I shouldn't be making excuses
so that I won't have to study
so............
SELAMAT MAJU JAYA TO ME!!~
Cheerios!~

2 comments:

JoeC said...

yosh, its number krun-ching time! good luck n stay focus.... be positive! fly high! cheers!

H.C. Tan said...

yeps,thx guys