Friday, January 12, 2007

It's freaking cold in Johore after being freaking hot for a few days!!

Lol. Texted Joe just now...

H.C.Tan: Missy, I'm now one step closer to marrying Cannavaro hehe...

Joe: OMG are u going to italy?

H.C.Tan: No lar..just taking italian this semester hehe =)

Dear if I really am going to Italy of course I wouldn't forget you. You'll be like, the first person I will gloat to. Afterall, we have been supporting Italy since form 2 which is like, a decade ago. hahaha. anyways, yes, due to my horrible timetable this semester, I had to drop my Japanese II. I switched to Italian instead..after susah payah appeal etc (cos registration closed d last week), I have the green light to take Italian. hehehe. So Next time dont have to worry that I dont have international appeal.

let's see, I use Hokkien, Malay,
English on a daily basis.
(Thanks to Chun Tin Au Bo Sim my hokkien has improved tremendously...neh, that taiwanese hokkien drama that all our grandmothers and mothers and aunt and grandaunt are busy following wan lately).

I speak
Teochew and Cantonese when I have to, although I'm not 100% fluent lar,but cukup makan). Oh, I speak a little Tamil and Thai which are super simple phrases and syok sendiri nia wan. and I've taken courses for Mandarin, Spanish, French, Japanese and this sem, Italian! *wink wink which are all 'phuar tang sai' (half barrel of shit,literally translated).

Dad asks, "Are you studying aeronautical engineering or languages?"

Lol. somehow languages are more interesting. I really do want to take my Japanese though, cos I can barely speak it and still cannot fully understand the anime that I watch. =( bohpien..

so can I conclude that next time I can marry a Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese,
French, Indian, Malay or Thai? (preference in sequence) hehehehe. gleefully imagining my future groom.I'm not actually very picky, I'd gladly settle for Signore Fabio darling..or Signore Alessandro. HEY..it's not like I have anything to do you know...it's been raining here non-stop for two days. apparently some parts in Johore are flooded again d..and my eyes are seeing stars after watching 120 episodes of One Piece in a week..Have been gathering my courage since the past 3hours to bathe..but..brrrrrrrr...

Enjoy your weekend and as an Italian will say...Ciao! hehehe

3 comments:

reddaisie said...

hey u...i din sleep the whole nite..ur disease pass over to me d ar!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol ya la bagi aku gempar aje when i got that text~
but it's great that you're taking it..i would NEED a translator when i get married to totti =p (ofcourse after he ditches his hot wife) rofl

baci aka besos aka kiss jajajaja

take care, faster teach me italian u know!

H.C. Tan said...

pao: long live insomnia. bwahaha

jan: sin problemas. wait..thats spanish. lol