Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Company of Kyle XY

Seperti biasa I tell myself that I'm going to do my FYP every weekend and seperti biasa I fail to do so. That's me, The Procrastinator =P That aside, I was very productive in my drama watching though. I started on Kyle XY from ABCFamily Broadcasting Company..totally recommended!! Google it, lazy want to elaborate the plot yada yada. However, it involves this secret organisation named, The Company..

Ahh..ring any bell? There's this Prison Break from Fox Broadcasting Company that also has this secret organization called The Company. Ish, can't they be more creative?

Apapunlah, go download Kyle XY or something. Quite nice lah. Now continuing with House Season 3. Bwahaha. Someone slap me awake to start on my FYP please!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh new show..girl desperate housewives & prison break sudah resume or not?

JoeC said...

aiyo ms pirate! go do your fyp or else you will be come soap opera liao :) hehehe, any new anime? Cheers!

H.C. Tan said...

jan: i hv no idea..lol outdated d me..

joeC: got got. Deathnote very good. lol. FYP...pending. haha