Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Redzone F1 Rave Party

As Lin said that she went to the Redzone pre-F1 party in Penang, I went for the Sepang edition instead, held in the F1 Village on Fri (17th March)..I'm sure you guys did hear about it like, 50 times a day in the radio for weeks.. We registered for it to get free tickets for the event the week before...I couldn't think of ppl to go with, as all my kakis are either in Penang or Jhr...Luckily Jenifer (who's my colleague as well) is here..and I made my coursemate Hah to go also. So at least there are already 3 ppl to go with. I did promote the event to friends all over...but some like Charng and David couldnt go cos they had exams..and those that are in Jhr think that it's too far (Loke, yenkwang, etc).

But on Thurs, I received a phone call from Ben @ yeehang saying he and Fly will be joining us. YeSS!!! come Friday, the mood to party isn't here yet..cos it's still work work work...but I did have some improvements in my project. Like, at least the computer is finally working. At 5pm, we left on the dot as we have to collect our free tickets by 9pm...I got home, bathed, took dinner, ICI on face and left as fast as I could. Yeah, it was 7.30pm the time I reached their house...and the place in USJ is pretty congested. What more, it started raining heavily. (dampened my spirit)

Oh..btw, F1 village is located at Sepang which is really really far away, probably 60kms, maybe? And Hah kept getting lost that we travelled abt 90kms...Also, we had to pick up Ben and Fly at the komuter 1st. Obviously we are sooo not reaching in time. =( Yeah, forgot to mention that my 3 other coursemates that are doing their internship in KLIA went for the event also as its really near-- Cmin, Kok, JJ. Cmin called and said it wasnt raining *phew.. I asked her to ask the person in charge to let her collect our tickets on our behalf but the fella wouldnt let...If there are still free tickets when we reach, then there is. If not? HAve to pay cover charge lor. Obviously the whole point of going in the 1st place is bcos it is FREE.

Anyway, we finally reached abt 10pm or so..the free tix were all distributed. -_-" Hah was like, "WTF?^$% " Fly and Ben, since they paid so much for the bus trip here already, wouldnt mind paying for the cover laR...RM20 only mar, inclusive of 1 drink. Me and Jen were reluctant to pay also lah..haha lately superbroke for spending so much. But at last, ahem, with our charms and the sweetest smile that Jen and I could muster, we managed to wheedle our way in for free. SUCCESS!!! =) We saved up RM100 thanks to this sweet guy, Darren. Thanks ya if ur reading this, haha.

L to R: Fly, Cmin, Hah

Me and penangite comrade @ coursemate, AhKok

Jenifur and JJ

The party was pretty good, and near the entrance there were motorsport games...The girls at the games booth all were totally hot. HOTTT. damn skinny with porcelain skin, long hair, and kohl eyes. couldn't tell apart their differences, all look the same. hahha. We won ourselves a cap and also a nice lighter. The fireworks display went on several times throughtout the night and they were incredibly nice!! =) Amazing. The DJs, needless to say, lived up to the expectations of what is expected of a rave party. DJ ATB, his fisrt appearance in Malaysia really got the crowd hyped up and I'm not sure what the titles of the songs are except (Ecstacy) but I know the theme song was very good. As usual, Ben and Fly danced like they were in trance, probably they're very good in it..I mean, Ben teaches dancing,sure lah =P Me ar, so so nia cos I'm not good with house,trance,techno music..I can't even differentiate the differences between the songs. -_-" But still not bad lar *wink wink.

Me, the sesat case went to ask someone whether they'll be spinning R&B later or not...apparently not..I guess abt 1am++ or so we already potong stim so we left abt 2am++..But note that the DJ Montana after ATB was very very good also..just that...it's too much for us..hehe we budak kampungs cannot take it although Ben and Fly are hardcore clubbers. Lolz. But the party was still great. The crowd, great. The fireworks, great. The fire stunts, great. Lighting (neon lights etc), great. Girls, hot. Guys, not so. But still good =) but getting lost the way back and supper ended up with us sleeping at almost 6am. -_-" uh-huh...Pics coming up soon, pending... can't seem to upload more pics..will post em laterz k

2 comments:

pokeycatsg said...

ur life damm happening sia

H.C. Tan said...

NKW:er..life's good.. =P