Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i chopped me hair!!

(referring to the title):
yeps!!i have reverted to my old hairstyle which i had kept practically my whole life..only this time its a bit shorter..i've tried..i really tried keeping long hair..but this kinda shoulder-length-ish hair is the best i could do..actually can wan..just that i've completely destroyed it before New Year, by curling it again and highlighting it red. yeah, at one time. hangus terus siol rambut aku. yea, no to mention the amount of $$ i burnt. the auntie that did my hair the first time did a terrific job the first time i curled it (refer to the display pic on the right hand upper part)..so thought can find her again this time..mana tau.. she just oh-peh cut and curl wor!~ end up i have to spend even more money to buy Redken shampoo, color extend conditioner, CAt (protection) at my bro's hair salon to save my rentung hair.


yea..this is the one when me and loke went eat japanese food together..dunno posted b4 anot la.

anyways..why did I chop away my locks.. I know, I've sworn a million times before that this time i'll be keeping my hair long) but it never happens. tata..presenting my short hairdo:



actually i cut my hair for several reasons. but it is a compulsive act. which is hope is for the better...

1) it is for convenience..waking up 6am everyday, and then if i go to my aunt's restaurant to help out after work,sometimes i reach home at almost 11pm..totally no time to wash my hair, cos it takes 3 hours to dry up..and my hair is already macam ranting pokok as it is now..so cant blow dry it whatsoever.

2) many has threatened to torch my hair. as i did the coloring and perming at one time, it is ultra-super dry. my aunts, mom, friends have been very tempted to torch it cos of its dryness (aka lack of moisture, think ranting pokok)..

3) hard to take care of cos working at the heavy industry. i mean, keeping long hair is just a nuisance. say, when i want to wear safety helmet, eye protection, mask.. or when things get really greasy..yada yada

4) motivation to lose weight. new haircut,then mayb i can actually put my dieting/weight losing plans into actions. haha~ but hasnt commenced yet la. this is becoz my fitness instructor (his initials is L.K.C has not been very helpful!! *hint) lol

tats the story of my chopped hair. yeah..over the weekend i went to watch the pink panther with david. i finally went to 1-utama,nice place its huge! its hilarious and obviously Steve Martin is such a genius..he's been one of my fav actors since the movie Father of the Bride. in this movie he acts as Inspector Jacques Clouseau who's a total moron but with a biiiggg heart. nice one..a must watch!

yea..on monday and tuesday also, i almost throwed away RM500++ to join Fitness First gym cos the facilities are pretty good..3 mths commitment..but may not have the time nia...perhaps i shud do it the conventional way..say, jogging and swimming? cos i havent been sweating it out lately and it doesnt feel good. not including today la..had a major work-out at test cell for APU today. hmm..cos my aunt's restaurant may b short of waitresses beginning next week, so if i have to help out then i definitely wont have the time to go..

guess thats it for today..time to catch up on some anime

10 comments:

Jeremy C said...

wow, looking chic :)

i kinda dig girls with medium to short hair, like a wynona ryder / aeon flux kinda looks...

H.C. Tan said...

jeremyC:why thanks!! i hope more male species think so. and i tot guys only dig long haired-chicks. hahah..next step is getting a body like winona's lo. lol

Anonymous said...

Hi hooiching,
Ahhhhhh we got same middle name. Hey, you look great in short hair, and with your cute little face, some more exercise..wah, mo-tak-teng.
Understand, mad rush like your type of work, exercise and work in yr aunt's restaurant..goodness you r one hardwork girl. Definetly, sure need to wash hair all the time. Short hair is good. Long hair is a hassle, like your previous hairstyle not easy eh., ..had that hair style before. Swimming is a very good exercise but its not good for my hair so that is the only sport I dont touch.
I have read your recent posting, I like your type of work ...interesting. Hmmmm how come I never think of this line before. My niece did mention something about engineering course but she never mention abt this ... I'll tell her about it (she is scratching her head what she want to study)and if I may trouble you, is it ok if she contact you via email to ask about your type of work, ie if she wants to. Just ask you dulu lah. Thks dear, Ta

Chin Kian said...

500 ringgit/month or 3 months?

can't really tell from the picture but I guess you look younger...hopefully you don't look too kiddy :)

Dave Llorito said...

congratulations on your new hairstyle. looks good on you.

narrowband said...

Probably because you have not been paying your Fitness Intstructor his due wages? ROTFL!!

Dave Llorito said...

by the way, we also have fitness first gyms here in the philippines. i didnt know its a transnational franchise. how much is the monthly charge in US dollar terms in your country? In the Philippines, the money fee is P2,500; that's about US$48.00.

H.C. Tan said...

pT: haha, u r too kind!! yeah must get the dieting regimen starting d. hmm, neways i guess aeronautical engineering is kinda cool. it sounds cooL..haha im still an undergraduate, so i'm not so sure abt the prospects and stuff. but aero is under mechanical anyway, so it'll be interesting to study. sure thing, just ask ur niece to email. will be glad to help if i can. =)

chinkian: 500/3mths lo. also keksim d la.. =) dilemma, look younger or wanna look older, lol

w/out borders: thanks =) hmm fitness first is in s'pore, china, etc i think. it's only about US$40/month here, but depending on how long ur committed to it, and local or passport type

narrowband: apparently HE is not even doing his job! hmmpph!

Irked T said...

FF now registration free ah!but monthly rm147...no time to go only wasting money!Summit one quite near rite?

H.C. Tan said...

kokwhei: yea..FF in summit veli near from my hse. yalo, now pocket very tight d..hv to save up $$!!lol